Small electric generator

Hi,

I am looking for a small electric generator for our meet up on Saturday, does anyone living in Flic en Flac have could bring one, or do you know where I could find / buy a small one ?

Thanks,

Julien

Electric one am not sure,but you can try espace maison & jardin.

went there is morning, all their equipment is 30-40,000 rs which is "a bit" expensive for our use

got one ! (found at honda port louis)

Julien,

May I ask which type of generator you found at Honda Port Louis?
Any chance you found something similar like this:
https://powerequipment.honda.com/genera … ls/eu2200i

Thanks!

Dear Julien,
do you have a rough idea on the approx power you would be using? like what equipment and/or light would you be connecting MAX at one go?

Depending on the reply, you can then go for normal power inverters, used for providing AC-power from car cigarette lighter outlets - which may cost around Rs2,000 (500w-1000W) available in most Car Gadget dealers/PKL.

You can buy several and find some volunteers who would be kind enough to allow the inverters to be connected to their car cigarette lighter connectors, while keeping the engine running at reasonable intervals. or even ask everyone coming by car to equally share the total time to be spent on the location by provided access to their cars' cigarette lighter and engine running.

I am pretty sure that some may already be having those inverters and know what I am talking about.

Nowadays, there are very economic and powerful LED floodlights that use very low power and can be used for long hours. Even 12V led lights used in cars are also very useful, those used as decorations in cars, they are available in the range Rs500-Rs1000, depending on their length and power.

Should you need more info, please feel free to contact me.
Regds,
Veekram

For goodness sake, this is a 6 y.o  original post.