Taking electrical items from UK to Kuwait

Hi Folks,

Another question for you!!!

Trying to decide what to take over to Kuwait from here and have been told we need receipts for all electrical items. We wanted to take things like our music systems, I have a fab juicer I practicaly live on juicing fruit and veg,.IT equipment etc etc

Suppose it is not the end of the world and these items can be bought over there.

I am not a hoarder therefore receipts are no where to be seen.

What is your understanding of this. Already looking at buying a new juicing machine so that I have a receipt to go with.

What is it like ordering online from companies and having items delivered to Kuwait.

Jax

Hey,

I moved to Q8 last sept, and I did bring along a few of my kitchen-related elec equipments, and it wasnt a problem at all.. wasnt reqd to show/carry any receipts for them.. n before coming here, I also couriered a huge pallet thru DHL with a few elec items and household related stuff, and it wasnt a prob thr as well.. :)

Almost everything is available in Kuwait.. Y dnt u chk online at: xcite.com.. If u see ur items thr, then u could just go to thr store n buy them when u get here.. will save u the hassle of carrying/sending them all the way frm UK..

Hope this helps :)

Cheers!!

till today i havent faced any problems taking electronic items in or out of Kuwaiti borders.

Thank you. This is great news although I could have got hubby to buy some new stuff!!!

Jax

everything is available here.