Anti spam system & new rules

It's the same to me. I´m blocked, I receive the offers for rent and cannot get in contact with the person..

Raylene1970 wrote:

I'm a lady from South Africa and looking for a place to stay, I have found a place I am interested in, but can't send a message as apparently I copied and pasted to many times, not sure even when this happened.  Can you please unblock my account. Thank you

You are the only one who can activate your message system. To do this simply follow the rules in post#1 on this thread.

gomesk2 wrote:

It's the same to me. I´m blocked, I receive the offers for rent and cannot get in contact with the person..

Read and understand post #1 on this thread. You have not posted enough times on the forum to have your message system activated.
Any posts here on this thread do not count towards having your system activated.

I have done the necessary introduced myself and what I require from this website, but I am still not unblocked.  PLease advise.  Regards

@Raylene1970 > you should participate more on the forum and your private message will be unblocked automatically. Thank you

hi

i have understood that posting too many messages make  u blocked.

Thanks a lot

Julien wrote:

Hi,

in order to ensure quality to our users, and to considerably reduce the number of spam sent by private messages, we decided to set up a few new rules.

But we'll start with a few explanations.

Our definition of spam ?
Unsolicited emails or private messages.

How we detect spam ?
90% of spam is sent by new users
90% of spam are "copy and paste messages"

Please, please...
Don't send the same message to several users without taking the time to explain us how we could help you on the forum.

If you are a new user and if you post more than 5 copy and paste messages, your private message system gets blocked.

Stop asking us to unlock your PM system
You can unblock your private message system by yourself. How can you do that ?

Please take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate to a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it !

Here is the very first post, follow these simple rules and your PM system will be unblocked. But I must remind you participating on the Forum in order to open YOUR PM system, does not include working on here. It has to be on a geographical location, meaning on a country open forum.

Posting 1 or 2 threads is not enough, you have to earn the privilege. This may sound harsh, but you have to prove to be a serious member to the site. We remind you that spamminI, is not allowed this site is not a dating site and nor is it a personal chat site.

Thank you for your understanding.

I understand the rules. I will be careful next time.

i understand that sending copy paste messages keep u blocked
regret for the same

Now i understood and will not be doing such things again.

thanks for the information :)

SukhadaG wrote:

We understand  your concern. But as a part of our linguistic projects, we require native speakers of particular language on large numbers. Hence, would request you to kindly unblock my services. I  shall ensure not to copy paste the same message henceforth. Appreciate your positive response over this.

Best Regards,
Sukhada

Hi, posters are directed to this thread because they've been spamming but you want to get your messages unlocked in order to spam.
I see your need for people to help you with the English language.

Dear Admin,

Noted on the copy/paste requirements.

The messages sent out with the intention to make a self-introductory of myself.

Thank you and best regards

afeedali1988 wrote:

sending too many spam messages & copy paste messages makes you blocked.
regret for the inconvenience

Constant posting on here will do nothing to get yourself unblocked. You need to post on a geographical forum.

HI im very sorry that my fault

its Ok coolllll..

Hello I'm sorry for that I don't know,next I will be aware,only added person allow msg,thnx

I'm sending normal msg ,no copy pest ,why u blocking mee? I request u please unblock mee

Hello I'm not msg sent copy pest , please unblock mee,I request you

Julien wrote:

Hi,

in order to ensure quality to our users, and to considerably reduce the number of spam sent by private messages, we decided to set up a few new rules.

But we'll start with a few explanations.

Our definition of spam ?
Unsolicited emails or private messages.

How we detect spam ?
90% of spam is sent by new users
90% of spam are "copy and paste messages"

Please, please...
Don't send the same message to several users without taking the time to explain us how we could help you on the forum.

If you are a new user and if you post more than 5 copy and paste messages, your private message system gets blocked.

Stop asking us to unlock your PM system
You can unblock your private message system by yourself. How can you do that ?

Please take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate to a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it !

Understood. I believe these rules are still out there. I will follow them so.
Thanks

Thanks to guide us, actually i was assuming this site as usual social sites so was not aware about its rules, next time will not repeat.

naresh421989$$ wrote:

I'm sending normal msg ,no copy pest ,why u blocking mee? I request u please unblock mee

Read the very first post on this thread. Only YOU can unblock the system, no one else. You need to participate on the open forum. This is not a free private chat site.

Sorry, I did not know that I can be blocked, I am just communicative lady, that's all, like radio FM :D
pLEASE unblock me :sosad:

Galusia wrote:

Sorry, I did not know that I can be blocked, I am just communicative lady, that's all, like radio FM :D
pLEASE unblock me :sosad:

You are not blocked at all.

You are the only one who can activate your message system. To do this first read the very first post on this thread that tells you how.

You have to earn the right to have your system activated. Post on other sections of the forum with informative and topical posts. Once you have done this a number of times then the [m system will be activated. However, if you cut and paste or send out unwanted messages you run the possibility of being banned.

Thank You very much)

Yes you should post in this link

sending too many messages & copy messages makes you blocked. Deeply regret for the inconvenience caused.

Kindly unblock my messaging

I communicate the people,I'm new here',I'm not doing copy pest msg, please unblock mee, kindly request you,I'm following rules, I'm waiting for your positive reply thanks

Please unblock mee,I'm not doing copy pest msg, I'm new here' I will follow rules and keep ur rules, please unblock mee, I'm waiting for your positive reply thanks

Raajjhesh wrote:

I'm not using copy pest msg, next I'm I followed by rules kindly  request unblock mee

Only you can unblock the PM system, by taking part on the forums. You have to post meaningful questions and if able to by answering questions posted by other members.

Ok next I will aware please unblock me by ur system,I communicate the people I'm not communicate the the people

please unblock my private sms :dumbom:

Hi I'm not able to connect people I'm new here' please unblock mee,I will follow rules and regulations, I'm waiting for your positive reply thanks

Raaj jagtap wrote:

Hi I'm not able to connect people I'm new here' please unblock mee,I will follow rules and regulations, I'm waiting for your positive reply thanks

Stop whining and do what you must do to unlock your pm system. Posting on this thread won't help you.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Off-Topic

Hmm interesting. I did take part in some discussions and replied... But I still got blocked. Hope its unblocked soon :)

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR