Hello to all! New member seeking advices re: work before moving to VN

Hi everyone!

My name is Roe. I am so excited that I found this site! I'm living in the U.S. but I have been thinking & wanting to move to Vietnam, to live and to work there for at least 2-3 years. I would appreciate your help in providing me some insight/info as I am trying to find out if I can find work in the pharmaceutical industry in Vietnam. And of course, in the mean time, I would love to make new friends and to establish friendship/network before making my permanent move.  :)

Background: I have a B.A. degree in Biology, worked 10 years in the biotechnology/biopharmaceutical industry, specifically processing and manufacturing area (FDA regulated environment), from technician to supervisory level. I was born and raised in Vietnam but moved to the U.S. when I was young (fluent both English Vietnamese). I wonder if I can find work in the biotech/pharmaceutical field in Vietnam or I would have to teach English to make a living.

Any info regarding job opportunities in the pharmaceutical companies (that involve processing/manufacturing that does not involve sale) or if you know of someone who work in the industry that you can refer me to talk to would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you everyone in advance for reading and for your help!

Roe

Hi and welcome on board Roe!

Maybe you could try posting an advert in the Ho Chi Minh City jobs section.
It might help!

Good luck
Armand

Hi Armand,

Will do! Thanks for your suggestion.

Roe

Hi
Welcome to blog.
Hope you are able to get a job soon and easy, as oversea Viet. you can get soon.
wish u all da best.