Jus arrived in HCMC !!!

Hi,
I'm just arrived from france to HCMC for 6 months! I will be happy to meet some different people here, to know this city, this country and the others also! I'm french, I love good food, music, sport, reading, cinema and doing trip!
Hope See you later :) !
Mathilde

Hi nice to meet you here. I hope you have a nice time in saigon

Welcome you to HCMC. You arrive right on the national day of Vietnam.

mathildealice wrote:

Hi,
I'm just arrived from france to HCMC for 6 months! I will be happy to meet some different people here, to know this city, this country and the others also! I'm french, I love good food, music, sport, reading, cinema and doing trip!
Hope See you later :) !
Mathilde

wellcome to HCMC, hope U have niceday on national day of Viet Nam!

Hi! Thank you everybody ! thank for welcome!

Hi Mathilde, Welcome to Vietnam. Hope you have enjoyed it so far. I'm Tran. would be nice getting to know you. Email me at [email protected]

[Moderated]

Welcome to HCMC..Have a great time here/..

welcome to HCM, hope you have a good time here, if there are any things need help pls ask us:)

I wish you have a great holiday in my city . Take care and good luck .
Lily

Hi Mathilde, I tried to write you a msg but your inbox is full. Wanted to ask if you would like to meet? I arrived to HCMC a week ago and looking for some poeple to get to know. :) have a nice day

JA3JA3 wrote:

Welcome ... I came for 6 months and am still here 6 years later!

Here's my personal passion:

[Moderated]

Joe

We'll never know what his passion is, now. All left in suspense!

I think this belongs in Craigslist?

Hi all. Nice greetings from Dieu. I am also new here and I would love very much to hang out with all of you guys.

Please let me know time and place we can catch up soon.

Cheers,
DIEU

Salut Mathilde,

Just moved to Saigon as well. I'm from Canada, moved here for work. I aslo speak French, English and a bit of Vietnamese. It be nice to meet up if you're interested!

Duy

I am Tan ,I am Chef .I love to share my passion and experience with all people around the world and specially welcome you .Email me if you want to get Vietnamese food recipes

Hi Mathilde,

Welcome to Saigon. Hope you will enjoy this busy city with warmly friends here :)

Quynh Thu

Can I join also? I am new here and I so need to go out. I am free on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday evening.

Salut

Are you still in HCMC? I want to practice my little bit of French but mostly just have fun and some drinks. email me   [email protected]     a plus

Hey, welcome to HCM Mathilde,

My friends (foreign and local. A few of them are french actually) and I hang out at D1/2/3 a lot. Let me know if you want to tag along via email at [email protected]

[Moderated]

Many Great Things to do in HCM city .If You want to discover Vietnamese Cuisine ,Culture and History. I will go with you
Thanks
Chef Tan

Hi,

I'm a Vietnamese boy and would like to make friends with foreigners coming to our country. We can help together to know more about cultures. Contact me if you need a friendly friend here!

Salut Mathilde,

Drop me a line if you are kine for a coffee and a chat.

I am French to, here since october in the hotel business

Hugo

Skype. hhervier

Hello Mathilde,

I am new here too. :)

I am a doctor from the Philippines. :)

Hi,

I just got in a  month ago.... always good to meet up or just hang out. Drop me a line if you want to do something.

Dilshaad

[email protected]

Hi Mathilde
Im a local and just graduated, currently have nothing to do while looking for a job. When you get here if you want you can contact me I'll help show you around and stuffs or just for a coffee, even Vietnamese lessons.
Let me know if I can help anything.
Also first thing you need to know in HCMC is beware of your belongings on the streets. Don't use expensive phones especially when you are on a motorbike, can easily get robbed. Sad but thats the reality of my city.
Cheers