Make foreigner friends are living Hochiminh city

Hi everybody!
My Name's Cuong Le (nick name: Shane Le). I'm a male, single and 28 year old. I live in Hochiminh city. I'm a officer. I want to make foreigner friends are living hochiminh city so that to practise english skills and help both when necessary. I like take a cup of coffee, outdoor, drink beer, talk together, sport in weekend. If you interest my tastes, pls contact me.
email: [email protected]
mobile: 0908.110.745
you're welcome!

Cuong Le _Shane Le

Nice to meet you, Shane.:D:D

lostsouls wrote:

hi lostsouls! Do you live in hochiminh city now? If any, make friend with me :D

shanele wrote:
lostsouls wrote:

hi lostsouls! Do you live in hochiminh city now? If any, make friend with me :D

Hi, I will be there in few weeks time, bro.

Make friends with you? I am now......:D:D

:(, where are people?

Ohh,don't be sad. Ta se di uong cafe ngay chu nhat nhe! :)

musica wrote:

That's really great . I love you ! I love coffee, too ! Can I join ?

Duoc, no problem!! Send an email to Cuong, anh ay se noi chuyen voi em ta se di dau ;)

musica wrote:

Duoc, no problem!! Send an email to Cuong, anh ay se noi chuyen voi em ta se di dau ;)

I love your Vietnamese, so cute <3333

musica wrote:

Hi musia! Nice to see you. i'll free in saturday. are you free in saturday ? pls give me your cellphone/email, i'll contact you and invite some vietnamese friend, take a cup of coffee with you :).
My phonenumber: 0908. 110 745
reply me asap

phamhavan wrote:
musica wrote:

That's really great . I love you ! I love coffee, too ! Can I join ?

hi phamhavan!
   Can you showm me any coffee shop which we can meeting! i'll free in afternoon or  evening on this saturday ! pls contact me follow: Cuong Le 0908 110 745/ email: [email protected]

how about tonight ? I'm free on tonight!
my email : [email protected]

hoangkimhan wrote:
musica wrote:

I love your Vietnamese, so cute <3333

Roger that!!:)

Musica. Very good. Just a small correction for you to make your Vietnamese even better:

You should have used:
anh ay se noi voi em: he is going to tell you (where we are going to go)

while

anh ay se noi chuyen voi em: he is going to talk to you. Here the meaning/focus is more on the talk in general.

Just a tiny detail, a lot of Vietnamese make the same mistake as well.

Anatta, cam on nhieu! It's true, toi luon luon khong biet neu toi nen noi 'noi chuyen voi' hay la 'noi chuyen'... :/

[u]You should have used:
anh ay se noi voi em: he is going to tell you (where we are going to go)

while

anh ay se noi chuyen voi em: he is going to talk to you. Here the meaning/focus is more on the talk in general.
[/u]

lol...nhung ma ban da gap toi roi! Chung ta se di uong cafe tuan nay ngay chu nhat... Toi da doi (change?)tam hihn cua toi (profile) va bay gia ban khong biet toi la ai...so funny :D (de toi biet khi nao ban muon gap lai...now I'm confused)

shanele wrote:
musica wrote:

Hi musia! Nice to see you. i'll free in saturday. are you free in saturday ? pls give me your cellphone/email, i'll contact you and invite some vietnamese friend, take a cup of coffee with you :).
reply me asap

musica wrote:

lol...nhung ma ban da gap toi roi! Chung ta se di uong cafe tuan nay ngay chu nhat... Toi da doi (change?)tam hihn cua toi (profile) va bay gia ban khong biet toi la ai...so funny :D (de toi biet khi nao ban muon gap lai...now I'm confused)

shanele wrote:
musica wrote:

reply me asap

Very Sorry Noa. you change your image make you can't realize noa also is Musica, hi hi.

Hello!

You should write in English in this Anglophone forum so that other members may understand and participate.

Thank you,
Harmonie.