Newbie from Germany would be glad to meet you :-)

Hello dear all,

I am an exchange student from Germany living in Ho Chi Minh City now. I felt a little bit lonely the last days so I would be really glad to meet some people and make new friends with you :-)

Hi,
Nice to meet you! I am Trúc, welcome to Saigon. If you feel lonely and need a partner to help you explore the city, feel free to contact to me. My ym is [email protected]. You can add this and we can talk more there.
Cheers

Hey girls
I suggest you can go to the restaurant named "Gartenstadt"
Its near the opera house, on Dong Khoi street. This is one of famous Germany restaurant here. You will meet some people from ur country.

let talk to me if you feel boring in saigon. bc very funny in here.nice to meet you. do you have  skype?

Hey Trish, I am an American living in Vietnam (23 years old). If you want to grab a drink or coffee sometime send me a message or text!
Hope all is well
-Alex

hey i am new here too, happy to meet up

Hi Trish, welcome to hcm city. This is Coduy, i would like to take you around city, pls don't heristate to contact me. 0909607770

Hi Trish,

Know how you feel. I'm also quite new to Saigon, about 3 weeks. Moved from Canada for work. Would be nice to meet up with others as well. Drop me a msg if interested!

Hello,

No worries, you always get support from the local around you.

Hope you enjoying here.

If need any help, let us know. :)

Cheers

Mann, schreib doch was genaueres wie Geschlecht, Alter, Vorlieben .. :)

if anybody want to make friend with me( VIetnamese people) contact with me by 01693971968)

@ofbabyloninvn -> In english please on this English speaking forum! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hey, we can meet up. I just came back from uk last week and wanna find friends to hang out

Thats great idea. Arrange time to meet up guys. Therefore, we can learn many things from ppl from different countries. I m willing to be there

Me too......:)

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

When and where?? Christmas and New Year coming soon :)

How about this Sunday, 12/23? Let's meet up for a coffee at the new Vincom Centre around 3pm? I'm flexible with the place. Who's in please post your number. I'll start with mine: 0976089899

Hey guys. When you want to meet new people, I can recommend Saigon Barhopping. The next event is this Saturday.

Check the following link for more information:

facebook.com/saigon.barhopping

You'll see me there for sure :)

hi

Hi everybody I am also from Germany and I did live the last 7 years in Sydney australia now I am moving to saigon and would like to meet people here and see what's going on in saigon

Hi, welcome to Sai Gon!

Hello abhinandan -> Can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello everyone, especially you Trish, welcome to Vietnam.
I'm new here so really want to make friends and hang out with you guys.
Just feel free to contact me,send me an email as when you free and want a drink or a cup of coffee !
My email : truongthanhtam212[at]gmail.com .
See you guys,
Tam

Hi guys,

It's nice to meet you all. I'm Blair, Lovely to hear you guys just landed HCMC, why dont we arrange to have a drink next week after Tet, it'd be great to hear your holiday plan. How does that sounds? Who 's up for it? We can choose a bar/pub/ or coffee when we know who is coming. I'd like to make more friends.
Cheers & Happy new year for u all

I have to go back to australia on Monday and I am coming back to hcm mid and of April would anybody like to teach me Viet ?

I have to go back to australia on Monday and I am coming back to hcm mid and of April would anybody like to teach me Viet ?

Hiya,

i'm Blair, vietnamese, it's nice to meet you. Are you in HCMC now?
I would like to make friends from different culture, if you accept my invitation, that'd be great.
Hope everything is going well with you, if you need anything or friends to have a drink, just email me or leave me a text 0937203639 or my Facebook Blair Nguyen.
Cheers

Hi Blair how are you yes I am in hcm now flying out on Monday

Hi Alex,

I'm good, thanks. What's about you.
Why do u fly so soon?
U can email me at [email protected] much more easy
:)

Alex10679 wrote:

Hi Alex, I'll be glad to meet you.