R.O WATER SYSTEM

hi there!,

Happy new year 2013. I would like to know any R.O water purification system here in jordan? small one for house purpose. if yes,

1. May i know the address and phone number?
2. Approximate/indicative price for the same?

regards,

krish

Asked my husband, told me there are many places selling this. Range from 100 JDs upwards. But he won't recommend this, saying that it wastes a lot of water as it only gives back 60 % after the osmosis process.

thanks UMM for the piece of info...i also checked local markets... nothing is found!.. I think i have to be happy with the mineral water locally available...!

livekrish wrote:

thanks UMM for the piece of info...i also checked local markets... nothing is found!.. I think i have to be happy with the mineral water locally available...!

My husband told me that you can find the Reverse Osmosis thingie at Downtown..but they are slightly more expensive  than the ones from Abdali near where I am staying.

where in Abdali ( this equipment available)?? every week i m going there to meet my friends...!..i will go and try!

livekrish wrote:

where in Abdali ( this equipment available)?? every week i m going there to meet my friends...!..i will go and try!

ahh..it is near the Abdali Friday souq I think...I will ask my husband again... by the way, I stay near the Church across the Abdali souq.

Krish... the company's name is Dweik... it is located along Abdali on the way to Balad.