Thanks Giving 2

Dear All :)

Would like to hear from you regarding the Thanks Giving Dinner this Thursday 22 Nov,would love to hear from you guys who is in and who is not ?
and if there is still anyone wanna join us for this Thanks Giving your more than welcome,this event will be held at Primadona's House on 22 Nov @5pm,the only condition is just bring traditional food from your home country :)
it will be fun getting to know each other better in person :)
contact me or Primadona for further assistance

Have a Nice Day

Kate :)

Kate: till now there are just two persons who responded at my pm.

So people, come on and please anwer my pm. I need several days to organise this, so Tuesday is the last day that you can react.

From my side its confirmed the guys who hang out with last thursday are in,and there is an addition too,to those who s not respond your Pm's just give them few days and im sure they will respond otherwise not a big deal we still will celebrate our Thanx Giving,with some peoples who is in :)

How i envy you so much!
In my forum i'm the only one active no one would reply to an event.
Keep up with the good job ladies.

Hehhehheeeee....Just be patient my friend :)
even for us,it is not an easy task to make peoples interested but some expats are reeaaaaaaaaaally great peoples,so,keep doing your good work friend

me and my friend are IN. :)

Hi Kate thanks for the encouragement. But it seems like expats in this country adopted the habits of the locals: closing themselves in their shell and avoiding socializing. But luckily this blog allows us to interact with people across the seas.

Well,what can i say ?the same things here too actually,but however,we cant force them,its just they haven't made up their mind yet or worse some peoples are just tooo choosy :P

Can you tell me how is the expat gathering  i never experienced it  so i wanna have an idea how it is.

It was Nice :D the peoples are really great yeah for sure its mostly open minded peoples and we cannot wait for the next gathering on 22 Nov,for Thanks giving,actually sending messages to some peoples but didnt get any reply,hahhahhahahaaaa...they are not interested to gather with expat i guess :D

If only you are here,it will be nice :D

Yeah right ? It seems like the right expats are in the wrong places !

True....Most "expat" are too conservative,i dont really know what exactly they are looking for? Choosing their own "expat"?then why dont they make a group for "conservative expat only".....hahhahhaaaaaaaa,,common,expat community is expat community it means the place to mixed with the peoples who is came from different background,cultures etc...but hahhahahaaaaaaaaaaa,funny sumtimes they claim they are expat themself but nothing is come up from their "expat Side" :P:P:P

my problem is - i am far away from you all, though i wanted to meet all. I have no access to commute back to my home after that. It is not that 'no one wanted to meet' but - people have their own difficulty in making ends. since you are all in AMMAN and it is easy for you assemble and dine and move out.. what ever the time at the end..

Will be our pleasure to have you join us next time soon Livekrish :) we would like to add more flags to our community :D
and your Flag will add more Beautiful colours and hope sumtimes soon another expat will join us too :)

God Bless

Kate :)

Count me in :)

Sure, Mohammed81 read your inbox :D

Thanks Kate, so excited :)

No Problem My friend,,,just two days to go..Yippeeeeeeeee,,,,gonna meet with other expats especially Primadona :D