Don't forget....

... to set the clock one hour back this night!!!

And for everybody: have a great, warm and wonderful Eid!

yes they cancelled it, poor little kids in villages out side amman they have to walk for school some walk for 30 minutes to reach their school !! problem is in winter sun rise at 7:30am and those kids who have to walk to school leave home in the morning where its still dark and packs of stray dogs wondering here and there!!! few years ago in some village a little girl on her way to school was killed by these dogs and it wasnt the first time, this sad thing happened before and i am afraid it might happen again. i live in amman suburbs and some times i go for walks in the evening ive seen many times groups of dogs ,big wild dogs!! for those who cant drive their kids to school cuz they dont have a car and kids who have to walk to school facing this terror may God help you and keep your kids safe. happy holidays .

My heart cries when I read this kind of things.
It makes me angry too.
Who is responseble for this? Nobody cares for the dogs and cats who roam around!
If the dogs are really dangerous then there are two options: to cath them and put them in a animal shelter or shoot them.

But it is a little bit of topic.

Are you saying that I get out of bed this morning one hour earlier? :sosad:

organizedchaos wrote:

Not many cares about these children in the first place!!

At least not the parents, very shameless I must say.
I saw to many times that little children goes alone to their schools and walking in busy streets. Or playing till late night in dark streets.
I can't match it with the reputation of the Arabs that they adore children and want to hug them, even with children they don't know.

Is this the mentality of the Jordanians these days?
(And I go again off topic)

jordan is a third world country so you find problems all sort of problems here and there, also the people who live in villages and the country side you cant blame them for not having a car to drive their kids to school!! and when the nearest school is half an hour walk, what can they do? i think the right thing is to kill every loose dog .