Cute wee kitties need a home for winter

Hi all, really desperate to find homes for my four small kittens before the winter comes in..as i can't keep them
I have 1 black,1 jinger and white,1black and white and one muti coloured one all still tiny and cute....but would love to find homes as soon as possible.as time is running out for me to keep them as i have a dog..anyone would like one all are free please contact me i live in rehab city.                 
                                thankyou

Hi, is better to sterilize the mother.
It's never a good idea to give your little cat to anyone, as the risk is...as I hope you know: abuse, abandon, etc

i can help, when you'll come back to get them?

do not abandon the kittens if they are too small as surviving chances will be less ! bear it for some time if they are on feed and too small. Else be sure to give someone who can get them yogurt as daily diet ...Cat food as mentioned inst good for new born (my experience made them sick)

alimirza wrote:

do not abandon the kittens if they are too small as surviving chances will be less ! bear it for some time if they are on feed and too small. Else be sure to give someone who can get them yogurt as daily diet ...Cat food as mentioned inst good for new born (my experience made them sick)

I would just like to find some kind people that would give them a home before the winter sets in..so anyone please contact me if you would like one!..they are just the right size now and really cute...tame and would make lovely little pets.

Hi chocolata,

It might not a bad idea to put something on classifieds ads Cairo, under "pets".

Good luck,
Melissa

Please tell me,the black one is a boy or a girl?

Ella-Rehab wrote:

Please tell me,the black one is a boy or a girl?

the little cute black one is a lttle girl and sooooo cute

Hey I'm interested! are there any left? do u have pics?