Volunteer day at SPARE animal shelter

It's time to do a little to help the animals of Cairo folks.

Check out the cairopets.com site to see details of AND SIGN UP FOR the volunteer day next Friday. I know that some of the expats who came along last time are probably out of Cairo right now so we need new volunteers to commit to support the team at cairopets and the dedicated staff at SPARE - and its great fun and very rewarding for you too!

Do it now - check out cairopets.com

hyndmani wrote:

It's time to do a little to help the animals of Cairo folks.

Check out the cairopets.com site to see details of AND SIGN UP FOR the volunteer day next Friday. I know that some of the expats who came along last time are probably out of Cairo right now so we need new volunteers to commit to support the team at cairopets and the dedicated staff at SPARE - and its great fun and very rewarding for you too!

Do it now - check out cairopets.com

thank you hyndmani, i'm not yet an expat but do hope to relocate someday and the issue of bringing my dog looms large...i've gone to the cairopets website and its a wealth of information. thank you so much for posting it. i hope you're enjoying cairo.  i'll be visiting again in the new year and have missed egypt immensely.
cheers,
k

That day has come and gone but I think they changed it didn't they?

I want to get involved with SPARE and open a small boarding/kennel in Maadi - my business name is CairoDogs....

Lisa

lisaroscoe wrote:

That day has come and gone but I think they changed it didn't they?

I want to get involved with SPARE and open a small boarding/kennel in Maadi - my business name is CairoDogs....

Lisa

i know most of my friends are participating with SPARE and soon i will join them too as it gives us good energy to help poor animals :)
meanwhile am living in Maadi and i encourage you to open a smal kennel in our area as am sure you will gain profits asap :)
Good Luck