Looking for a Persian/Shirazzy Kitten in Cairo!

Hi!

Does anyone know where I can find a pure persian (shirazzy) kitten in Cairo???

HI
my advice - don't go there!!!

In my expeirneces - around the middle east region most pedigree cats that I have seen are inbred (completely) - with all the defects / problems that that level of interbreeding brings especially to pedigree cats and dogs. They have more diseases, weaker constitutions and bad temperaments.

Most of the females are used as breeding machines - and are inhumanely destroyed when they get too old / stop breeding.
The gene pool isn't big / varied enough to produce healthy cats with no defects and a long life span and good temperaments.

Why go for a pedigree cat?
There are many beautiful cats with fabulous temperaments - that would love you 1000% and give you more back than you could ever want.
Contact the various cat/animal charities over here - they are always looking for homes for cats.

Hey Biffy! Thanks so much for your advice, I just thought persian because I like their laid back personalities.....active cats stress me out haha.....but I will check out the charities and see what comes of that as well!

i have an egyptian street cat i rescued as a 5 week old kitten and he is now 7 and so sweet and mild tempered. go for the homeless :-) theyre the decendants of the ancient cats.

You might finf what are you lookin for in here .. good luck
https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/af … -sale.html

https://www.facebook.com/esma.egypt  look here im sure they have one i saw one the other day in photos..and youd be helping an animal too :-)

you live in egypt why would you promote buying a cat lol dont u see the streets full of cats? lol

sema.sh wrote:

You might what you lookin for in here .. good luck
https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/af … -sale.html

Layla ..That is a fact ,, i actually adore cats and if anyone are welling to have one i recommend adopting a street cat no doubt

:-) me too..that link i gave must have every type cat imaginable. its great i cry when i see egyptians are helping animals. i hope the lady goes there.   

sema.sh wrote:

Layla ..That is a fact ,, i actually adore cats and if anyone are welling to have one i recommend adopting a street cat no doubt

thanks so much for the links!!! I def want to go to that animal rescue center!!! I liked their page on fbook....soooo touched :)

Layla..I hope so to .. i checked it and it is really good.

Missdesigner..tell us when u get lucky with one of those fabulous cats :-)

sema.sh wrote:

I have three lovely little kitties..if you are interested send me a pm..all of them need a loving home

chocolata wrote:
sema.sh wrote:

I have three lovely little kitties..if you are interested send me a pm..all of them need a loving home

Thank you chocolata ,, i'd love to ,but unfortunatly i'm not ready to adopt after my last one (Katy) ,, but at least i know whom i'm going to ask then :) thank you

yes it is :-)

sema.sh wrote:

me too very touched. :-)

MissDesigner wrote:

thanks so much for the links!!! I def want to go to that animal rescue center!!! I liked their page on fbook....soooo touched :)

i have a pure white shirazzy cat,it is so beautiful and nice.
i will give it to you for free

Hi there
I have a lot, actually i have 7 cats and 3 small kitties and they are all persian.
i am not intending to sell any of them as i raise them not for business, i can give you any of them for free for the sake of taking a good care of.

if interested to see their pics, please let me know.

My queen, a white turkish angora just gave birth to 3 beautiful kittens. But they will need to stay with the mother for 3 months.

erikabrio wrote:

My queen, a white turkish angora just gave birth to 3 beautiful kittens. But they will need to stay with the mother for 3 months.

I want one!

i am looking for a female cat or kitten  not long hair for my home, i love animals very much! please if anyone knows cats for adoption in Cairo contact me [email protected].

I am looking for a pure Persian shirazy kitten

There are more more beautiful and loving cats that need homes without you having to go and purchase some overbred breed of cat.

I currently have 4 shirazi /turkish kittens born to my queen. They are 3 months old. The father is a siamese, but they all look like mum!

I have 2 males and 1 female, white coat and semi-long hair.
Eyes:amber

1 long-hair female, silver with white stomach. Eyes:amber.

I can send their pics upon request. Please no, shops or resellers.

I am based in Hurghada but I can take them to Cairo as I travel there at least once a month.

R u still looking?!
Best

its sick how many people r breeding cats in this country.  if you want a cat PLEASE adopt one.  there are many animal shelters in cairo.  buying from a pet store or even getting  a free kitten from a person who is breeding is doing nothing but promoting cat breeding in a country where even persian kittens cant find a home becuase there are just too many

[Moderated: Off topic.]

I have 4 Shirazzy kittens around 2 month 3 males & one female i am looking for a buyyer

I HAVE 4 Shirazzy kittens for sale

Hello there MANALMCV,

Note that this is an old thread from 2012 - 2014, you won't probably get any response, i am thus closing it.

Furthermore, for such offers please post an advert in the appropriate section of the forum : Pets for sale in Cairo, pets to adopt in Cairo.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed