Looking for outgoing females friend who r in the same boat like me

i moved here last jan, ah i need a friends since all of my friends are indoor kind of type, im not saying they r boring but im just lifeless if i stay like this. any more longer, i swear i'l die without anybody notice.

i cant wake up everyday and see the same faces, no story to tell and they r not that kind of excited peoples. u know what i mean? i asked them to hang out in weekend, but i swear
they love staying at home and play chest, idk wth was it.

ah damn, ladies outside there, anybody  who speak english? lets b friends n njoy this life,such as travelling and so on. i would love too ! :D

idm which ever planet u come from, nyway i'm a student and wil b here for another 2 years. anybody??

Hi,

I am Priya new in KL looking forward to make new friends & explore beautiful places in and around Malaysia.

Hope we can do that together.

Priya

Hi Eris, i do share the same feelings as you are. Join d club. My e-mail address is [email protected]. Just e-mail me and we will get intouch personally from there onwards our contact details as well as meet up.

regards, Andrew

Hey there,

Am pretty much in the same boat as well.Had been away for long,relocated not too long ago,topped with pre-existing friends moving on,getting married,migrating etc.Just don't seem to be much ppl to just plain hang out or plan activities with.

And being one to mostly spend long hours at work,I'd much rather not end up spending time off with the same colleagues I see day in & day out. Chatting up random ppl out there doesn't seem a great option either,not without sending out the wrong signals.
Life is short & it's a shame to not enjoy it as Eris has implied above.
Perhaps the few of us getting together on a small scale to break the ice might seem a good idea?
Cheers

plain_jane wrote:

Hey there,

Am pretty much in the same boat as well.Had been away for long,relocated not too long ago,topped with pre-existing friends moving on,getting married,migrating etc.Just don't seem to be much ppl to just plain hang out or plan activities with.

And being one to mostly spend long hours at work,I'd much rather not end up spending time off with the same colleagues I see day in & day out. Chatting up random ppl out there doesn't seem a great option either,not without sending out the wrong signals.
Life is short & it's a shame to not enjoy it as Eris has implied above.
Perhaps the few of us getting together on a small scale to break the ice might seem a good idea?
Cheers

hey, me too. count me in ~~ and im travelling alone to oversea this time for my holiday, kind of lonely ~~~ :'(

oh good am about to die
i been here in malaysia since 2009 and i never find an out going friend
some time i just wake up at morning early i just call all myfriend trying to find someone join me going out didn't find any one so i drive my car to penang by my own :O

hmmm by the way planing to visit Cameron highland this weekend
any one interested to join me ? :)

Hello All,

Seems everyone is tired and bored of single trips can we plan some thing for month of Jan as 24th Jan is off in KL.

I am looking forward to some good responses, we can plan to go to different places if we can decide & plan out.

I hope to hear from all of you soon.

Priya

i will join you guys in march .as m coming there too

Pri16 wrote:

Hello All,

Seems everyone is tired and bored of single trips can we plan some thing for month of Jan as 24th Jan is off in KL.

I am looking forward to some good responses, we can plan to go to different places if we can decide & plan out.

I hope to hear from all of you soon.

Priya

for me am going for a long holiday outside Malaysia starting from 18 jan

but for these 2 week i think it's mostly public holidays if there is any plane am in from today until 4 of jan cuz my final exams will start :(

Hey guys and gals..

I travel frequently to penang and johore and i usually drive alone. Anyone wants to explore penang or johore can hop along as its quite boring for me to drive alone for straight 3 to 4 hours (up to 6 hours if traffic is bad). For those who are bored and wants to head to the open highway, let me know and help me to kill my boredom while im on the road ;)

hey.. count me in as well...
i just move to kl less than 2 months ago
I've friends.. but i'm trying to expand my life now after i'm settle... try to find new community outside of co-worker... they are great! but i just wanna to explore.. finding new community who likes to trevel exploration.

how about if we all gather next weeken?

Yeah! We should hang out. Lets get togather soon. Anyone to take lead to organize?

If not late I would also love to join some type of group thing
in KL ...

Anyone can join, if everyone here agrees. But I believe in keeping this group small rather then a large one. Less then 10?
Lets have a show of hands who would like to join..
Shall we all meet on the 12th Jan 2013, PJ area?

I would also like to join in this group. I am working here from last 3 months and got bored of hanging out with same colleagues.

i can be a good guide, if you are interested

hey, is always good to see some new blood in this forum. Means this forum is living. Welcome though. Hey Eris I understand that you were mentioning gals, so I am not sure if you cool, we are actually finding some people to hang out to play pool. I am malaysian chinese and we have an expat that is korean in this forum, the more people the more merrier.. if you don't know how to play ..who cares is just having fun!

jensonm wrote:

that will be wonderfull...

yes please...

i'm only interested to join if i'm not the only female.. :)
will feel awkward if i'm the only female for the first group meeting.

can it be weekday first, just simple dinner etc for the first group meeting... Perhaps in Pavilion bar and resto there?

What do you think?

Hello!! Plz cout me in... I am ok for Dinner or the Drive... Its nice to meet people... Plz mail details to [email protected]

jensonm wrote:

Great Jensonm, take the lead and get something moving.
My email: [email protected]
Im ok for dinner weekdays or weekends, aroung klang valley or kl area.

Hi, if you are bored, you may have yourself a pampering moment at my salon in sri hartamas, kl. At the same time ,we can be friends.

Hi Eris,

I can totally relate to your feelings, I am too in a similar boat.
Moved in to KL recently and wish to meet some exciting new people.

Let me know if you wish to catch up for a coffee or so.

Cheers,
Leena

Hi !

I am pretty much in the same boat as well. I am looking for nice people for going out, traveling, trying local food and have a good time !

We could meet for a cup of coffee and get to know ?

Let me know !

See you

Lucie

HI Priya,
i m new here,lets make a community my email is [email protected]