Goodbye Toronto........ Kuwait, Here I Come!

:)

welcome to kuwait and wish you a save trip

Thanks Jamal!

Welcome to Kuwait hope u ll like this new adventure :)

Welcome! I just got here Wednesday night myself!

thank you for the welcome lin!

Crittle! Happy to see you got there safe. What was your first impression??

It isn't as hot as I expected it to be. Although, I'm from the southern US, where the humidity is extremely high making for uncomfortable temperatures in the summer. I knew there would be sand, but I'm still amazed at how much comes into the apartments. I guess that is why everything here is beige. You'd be surprised at how much "western" shopping there is. Oh and the driving is crazy!

Welcome dear...

Welcome to Kuwait and Expat-Blog :)

Welcome to Kuwait - Also, Crittle glad to see you made it!  Yeah it's different from living down south in that there is no humidity.  Last night was the first time I really felt any humidity here and still it wasn't as bad as it can be down in Georgia/Alabama/Mississippi etc.  I hope you are enjoying your new home and making friends. @illie - what have been your impressions so far?

illie- Where are you teaching? Maybe we can meet up sometime?

Oh, you are in the good part of town. I teach in a nice area, but our accommodations are in the hood. LOL I will PM you my number.

dear Hossam,

Welcome to expat-blog, kindly note that it is not a dating website, hence your profile request would have to be amended or sought after on another website.