Taxi cab or limo companies?

Does anyone know of good reliable taxi cab companies, or a limo service that I could reserve in advance, with decent prices? Something reliable. I seem to remember a long time ago there was a yellow cab company.

Thanks!!

Mariposa_Voice_for_Peace wrote:

Does anyone know of good reliable taxi cab companies, or a limo service that I could reserve in advance, with decent prices? Something reliable. I seem to remember a long time ago there was a yellow cab company.

Thanks!!

they still working and it's affordable

here's their details that i found

CIT (Cairo International Taxi)
Cairo taxi service
(Egypt)
Address: 3 Mahmoud Ghoname street, branch of Ibrahiem Nawar street
Address: paralel to Ahmed Fakhery street, region no.6
Address: Nasrcity, Cairo, Egypt
CIT (Cairo International Taxi)
Phone number:  19155 >> this all what you need
Phone number:  018 23 220 33
Phone number:  018 23 227 33
Email: [email protected]
Yahoo ID: [email protected] << it's funny their yahoo is @ hotmail.com!
website: citaxi.com << it's down, i hope someday we can book anything via the internet :)

p.s: the White taxi is a little bit cheaper and has the same cars but i don't think they have a call center (the best option)

p.p.s: stay a way from any black taxis, their cars aren't cool and they don't have a counter and most of the time they will give a high price so when you negotiate with him he will make a discount for you but it's still over priced i really hate them :)

hope this helps & welcome back to Egypt :)

Thanks Bilal! That does help. I'll try them out hopefully they are reliable. :)it is nice to be back.

Mariposa_Voice_for_Peace wrote:

Thanks Bilal! That does help. I'll try them out hopefully they are reliable. :)it is nice to be back.

btw it's called The Capital Taxi "تاكسي العاصمة"
and the price >> starting from 3.5 pounds ((entering the car + the first kilometer) + 1.25 L.E for each additional kilometer

from the airport you can also take the airport shuttle bus, google it, you can make a reservation online. Also the prices are mentioned on the website.