Transportation to and from Rehab City?

Hi there, we have a visiting physician from the US in a couple of weeks, and I'm trying to arrange for him transportation. He will be staying at Rehab City, and the place of his lecture is the NCI, which is on Kasr el Aini street.
Does anyone know how he could get there, or somewhere near like Tahrir? I heard Rehab City has buses or something like that?
Thanks!!

yeah there are buses i see it go to roxi and saray el kobaa and he can take metro after that

It's hard to find transportation directly from Rehab to the Kasr El-Aini, can you rent a car with driver I think it will be easier and faster that there was a desire that can find you the car and the price of a simple, always in the service of friends

Buses from REHAB to Heliopolis or Nasr City are avilable.
Also, Rent Cars shops providing a Limosine to dowentown Tahrir upon request. Regular rate L E 40 per one trip.
Good luck.
Dr. IMIG

I have been looking for a driver with his own car to take my two girls to school from Rehab city to the NCBIS and english would help, if enyone can help i would be grateful.

chocolata wrote:

I have been looking for a driver with his own car to take my two girls to school from Rehab city to the NCBIS and english would help, if enyone can help i would be grateful.

A good taxi cheap ,owner is english speaker also is
TAXI CRYSTAL

mobile:0119180007

I found to many people talking about khaled the taxi driver working in rehab, is he a good and honest guy, i can trust to let him drive my little daughter (with my wife) to school in the morning and return my wife to rehab again?