Taxi driver

Good day everyone,

I'm looking for a taxi driver... I know, there are thousands, but I'm looking for an serious one, able to drive and able to safely bring my family around in town, also willing to use the counter instead to ask money depending by his "wish of the day", normally 4/5 times more than the normal rate.

We are based in Heliopolis (El Nozha), any suggestion is very welcome.

Ciao
Giuseppe

Cairo Cab i can get u their number
they are professional

Thanks, you can give me the number of the company, but it is more important the number of one trustful driver.

Cheers
G.

The company is very respectable at least till 6 months ago
i dealt with many drivers ,all were respecting the time,u pay as the counter
i will get u the number tomorow

I use taxis frequently also but i don't have fixed time so I dont deal with them but a driver i met month ago I took his number just in case..He works for a petroleum company as one of the executives driver he is pretty respectable I believe he know a bit of english.

you can try him for a couple of times and you tell him that we will work by the counter fair he should have no problem..Its a white cab so they have fixed rate..tell me if you want to know the rates..Any way this is his number but he won't remember me..if you would like i can call him first and settle it up for you..

hope this is enough help and if not just ask right away

Ahmad

Name: Amr
Number: 0107085754

sorry, this is his number..

Thanks to all for the info.

G.

I got him!!!
Polite, speaking English cleaned car, apologizing for 6 min. delay, using the meter for the rate!!!
Wow!!!

I am also looking for a private driver to take my girls to school any help would be appreciated.

i know good honest one with counter and good car