Anyone looking for Crossfit and kind find a group?

Hey,

I wanted to get in touch with people to let them know that there are people in BARNA doing Crossfit for those who are interested.

There have been several people on vacation and friends of friends who've been requesting where they can get WOD's in while in Barcelona.

While it isn't the phenomenom in Spain that it's become back home, there are a few people working out.

I run a small group on the weekends mostly in the parks here (CLOT or Parque Central del Poble Nou) on saturdays and sundays. I'm also available during the week on M, W, F from 14:30-16:30 and after 20hrs.

If anyone's interested we train with a few friends and anyone who wants to sweat. IT's a great time, and you'll meet locals and other expats. Please get in touch by email or respond to this conversation and we'll pass all the pertinent details. Also you can find us through xfitbarcelona.blogspot.com.es/ It's non lucrative and exists for people like me and, hopefully you all.

Hope to hear from you.

Rob

Hi and welcome to the forum Rob!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the activities section of Barcelona classifieds.
It could help!

Regards
Armand

Cheers I'll do that.

Hi Robert!! it sounds awesome!! I'm very interested, I already sent u a message!!

Keep in touch!
Txell