Hotel Accomodation in Asuncion

Hello, can somebody tell me, whether it' s a good choice to stay for vacation in Asuncion in the Yacht and Golf Club Hotel? Thanks AM

hi there, that is a great resort like hotel with plenty of ammenities.

best!

It is a beautiful place, just not very central...

Though the hotel is comfortable, as someone else mentioned, it is not very central. I would not recommend it unless you will have private transportation or the budget to take a taxi everywhere (there are few buses that go to this area of town). I suggest checking it out on Google maps so you can see how far it is from town. I'd be happy to make a recommendation if you can be more specific about what you are looking for. My email is [email protected] and website is www.discoveringparaguay.com

Natalia

How does the Hotel Bavaria stack up? At like $66 for a double apartment a night, and a pool... it looks like a healthy B+...

Thoughts?

Upon our arrival, my wife, my 10 m/o son, and I all stayed at a great little B&B that recently opened called El Jardin de Montserrat. We truly loved it, as we stayed there for all of February. The setting was so "tranquilo" and the family running it was so helpful that we've stayed close friends since moving out at the end of the month into our new house.

PERFECT for extended stays or regular weekend stays. Totally affordable, with the most expensive room being the poolside suite with a bedroom, living room, small kitchenette, and breakfast all included.

Here is my wife's review of the place on our website, called "Welcome to Paraguay: Our Stay at El Jardin de Montserrat."

And here is my review on TripAdvisor of the same place.