House Sitting

How can I find someone willing to live rent free in a comfortable Fernando de la Mora home in exchange for house sitting.  Time period would be six months to a year.

orias problem wrote:

How can I find someone willing to live rent free in a comfortable Fernando de la Mora home in exchange for house sitting.  Time period would be six months to a year.

By advertising in the housing section of this forum which you will find on the top right hand side of this page. You would need to give a bit more information so people can make an informed decision as to whether not they contact you.

Hello orias problem,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I would also invite you to post an advert in the housing in Paraguay section.

Thank you,
Christine

Hi orias,

I am looking for a house in that region but i am not clear about what you have written.

Thanks and Regards,
Sai Krishna

Dear Orias,

I am interested in house sitting. I am a mature woman with no dependents, an income and a level head.  I hope you have a pet or two.  Please contact me for a discussion.  [email protected]  Please put House sitting in the subject line so I don't mistake your message for junk mail.  Thanks, Deborah

Hi, my husband and I are coming to paraguay in next few days. What is it you are looking for exactly? We have looked after huge estates in uk for many years but are now retired. We were going to rent a place for six months, so maybe we can help you and you us. Please describe accommodation and your requirements . Regards vivienne

Six month is too short but if a year, I may consider it. Does it have a garage or a yard for vehicles?

Hi, Its good to know that more people are moving to Paraguay. I have been working as a senior school principal with international schools in US and in Singapore almost 20 years now and I am moving with my family to Paraguay to open a Cambridge curriculum school. I am looking for more people who are into education or have been working in education and could be our partners. Please let me know if you guys have such interest and we can talk about this further. Thanks
Stevo

Hi, I just joined Expat.com and saw your ad. My husband and I are planning on visiting Paraguay in the near future but not sure of our plans yet. We are from Canada and spent 6 months managing a hostel in Ecuador. We speak solo in poco espanol. Have you filled the position already? What timeframe are you looking at?  I'm happy to give you more info about ourselves if needed.

Anna

Dear Sai Krishna,

It is pleasant to see ur reply.
Undersigned is an Indian Management professional; having engaged in projject, Investments and Marketing consultancy last 25 years .
I am willing to register company in Paraguay for my consultancy works
please elaborate the scope of services and about the country to come in .

regards
P.kumar
Managing Director
Future Management Consult International
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.

[Moderated : for your own security - please do not share your personal contact infos on a public forum ]

Free board for house sitting sounds great! Where do I sign up :) Seriously though, sounds like a good opportunity for someone.

Hello "orias"
I (We) just joined Expat.com and saw your add. My fiancee and I are planning on visiting Paraguay in the near future. I (68) am from Switzerland and my fiancee (29) is Filipino national.
We want traveling southamerica and imigrating to Paraquay.
As it would be matching our idea of first "Renting" a house and then let us time to look for buy a property Land (Farm) House.
- Have you filled the position already?
- What timeframe are you looking at? 
. . . We are happy to hear from you soon !
Unfortunately where we live here we have no internet and therefore are not everyday online.
God bless you and your beloved one
harry.gie_muller...
PS
If you prefare to write / comunicate with us on facebook : same user- (First) -name
Or (E-Mail ...(at)yahoo.com) let me know.

Hi Harry&Gie,

Welcome on board  :)

The post of Orias is from 2014 and he has not visited the website since long. It will be better if you drop an advert in the Housing in Paraguay section so that you may get some offers.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello Bhavna
Thanks to make me aware of it and the link.
'I just joined" and not realice it.
Hope one day in future we meet you in person to say thanks and ... ... ...
God bless you
Harry & Gie