Looking for some friends in Warsaw

Hi, I moved to Warsaw a few months ago from London. At first work was megabusy so I only managed to register here and then forgot all about it.
I am Polish and as now I work mostly with the French, I would like to meet some English speakers so my English doesnt get too rusty ;)
Also I really miss a good banter :)
Anyone speaking English here please drop me a note or reply to my post :)
I would really like to make new friends as most of the old ones live quite far away from here...

Best to all of you :)

hi . How are you ? i am ayesha came to turkey a year back  but still not find any english speakıng frıend here  glad you speak english.

Where do you live in Turkey? And have you been on this blog long? I registered a few months back but then I forgot about it. Only today noticed a link in my inbox and decided to have a closer look.

Where did you live before Turkey?

i am living ın gaziantep . married wıth turkısh natıonal . for 6 months ı was ın ıstunbul then came to thıs cıty but  realynot fınd any one wıth whom ı can talk  every one ın thıs cıty  only speaks turkısh .

how do you find Turkey?

i was in canada kitchner   with my husband he convense  me to stay ın turkey.he ıs orignely turkish . ITs a nıce country but face alot of language problem here .
how about you ?