Look for like-minded networkers

Hi I am a new member and am interested in extending my inner circle.  I am from Durban South Africa and have been in Muscat for four years now.

Hi kerry-lynnbouman,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hi Christine,
You look lovely and friendly!
Hope I can make some new nice friends through this great blog!
regards
Kerry

Hi  Kerry  welcome. certainly you will have great time with this  forum. We can meet some time  to exchange views and share experiences

Have great time
yrs
Raj

kerry-lynnbouman wrote:

Hi I am a new member and am interested in extending my inner circle.  I am from Durban South Africa and have been in Muscat for four years now.

hello Kerry,

welcome to Expat.com :) , hope you are enjoy with us and we are happey to be a part from this nice blog. so have a great time :cool:

All the best
Ammar

Hi kerry .How are you... Ad me in your inner circle
Have a wonderful day

Hi

I have been here a couple years, too busy working to be doing anythig else. Though have now decided time to meet people and do something else with my time.

Tony

Hello Kerry... welcome you to this blog site..u can always widen ur inner circle with a positive attitude, and vision. I'm sure u will be able to connect with some interesting people in n around. Take ur time n explore the chronicles... :-) btw, pleasure knowing u.. looking forward to know u more better, with love, Tom

Hi kerry..

VVELcome to Expat.com:)