Validity of Medical reports of Gamca

Dear Mr.Sumithran,

I am from Hyderabad, India. I am selected by a KSA company in February`15. From then i started my attestation of my degree certificate by HRD and MOEF. Completed in the month of April`15. I received MOFA number in the month of June`15 and completed my medicals in the month of July`15. My certificate is attested by saudi embassy through my consultant. Now recently I got one more offer from Muscut. Is there any problem in considering my job in Muscut after completing my medicals for Saudi.

Hi baloo71,

As long as your KSA employer does not apply for your visit / employment visa, you are free to pursue the Oman offer.

It is advisable not to try to play smart by keeping the discussions / negotiations going on with both the employers parallely.

Quickly decide on which one is the better one of the two and inform the other employer of your inability to continue on further, and request that your candidature be dropped.

Dear Mr.Sumitran,

Thanks for your reply.
I already told my decision with my consultant a week days back, before my positive medical test with GAMCA.
Will these medical reports are okay with Oman.

baloo71 wrote:

Dear Mr.Sumitran,

Thanks for your reply.
I already told my decision with my consultant a week days back, before my positive medical test with GAMCA.
Will these medical reports are okay with Oman.

Hi baloo71,

As long as the clinic is GAMCA approved and the reports are within 3-months old, the same test results should suffice.

Dear Mr.Sumitran,

In the medical report, my MOFA number is mentioned with position in the Saudi company. When I enquired in the medical centre, they told that I should get fresh GAMCA slip and undergo medical school again. The medical centre is GAMCA approved. My medical school are valid upto Sep15.

Whom should I approach for this

baloo71 wrote:

Dear Mr.Sumitran,

In the medical report, my MOFA number is mentioned with position in the Saudi company. When I enquired in the medical centre, they told that I should get fresh GAMCA slip and undergo medical school again. The medical centre is GAMCA approved. My medical school are valid upto Sep15.

Whom should I approach for this

Hi baloo71,

Given the circumstances, it would be best for you to get a fresh set of tests done at an approved GAMCA clinic.