Moving to mexico

Hi,  Im David.

My fiance is mexican and from Cancun.  I am English and we are currently living in the UK. 

I was wondering what my options are once we are married.  Would it be easy for me to move to Mexico and be able to work there as I am married to a Mexican citizen?

Any help you can give me would be great ?  and im happy to talk about our story.

I have also lived in Cancun for 6 months before, its deffo my 2nd home, love the place !

Thanks,

David.

Hi David,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have moved your topic on the Mexico forum for better visibility.

Best of luck,
Christine

Your fiancé is Mexican so no problem about Mexican citizen and visa.

Thanks for your reply, do you have any advice for the best way of me going about it ?

Thanks again,

David.

Since your husband is Mexican and speaks Spanish, you might start here at Migration INM

Hello My name is Tammy,
    My Only Daughter Met & Married A Mexican Man Here In The USA & since he is moving back she is going to move with him. Being My Only Daughter I Do Not Want To Be Seperated Therefore My Husband & I Are Planning On Moving With Them,Will This Be Possible & I have a disability along with health issues so how is this going to work out for my Husband & I along with our 2 service dogs & a Mini-Macaw Parrot??
                             Very Nervous In WI, Tammy