Visa Advice please

Hey,
I am here on an employment visa that is tied to my contract, but I want to change jobs. I am from Ireland. I cant seem to find information about it on either embassy website.
Has anyone been in this position before? Knows who I can ask, I would rather not highlight my situation to the authorities until I can figure out my options.
Any help would be great!
Thanks

Hello my name is Eva and I'm from Barcelona - spain.

I was reading the email you send to Ankushry.
You are sure it's easy to find a job in New Delhi.
So i'm starting my process to look for a Jobe in New Delhi.

Thank you , so much for your suggestions.
Eva

Hi!Katey,why don't you approach the Govt. authorities and your employer,I think it is the best way.

I am not in your situation, but I would think that you would have to apply for a new employment visa. I found this webpage which may or may not be helpful http://www.immigrationindia.nic.in/employment_visa2.htm

I would first find a new job, then discuss with your prospective employer that you need them to sponsor your visa. When I was looking to leave my job (I'm also on an Employment visa) I spoke to the FRRO office and they told me there's not a hurry to convert the visa or find a new sponsor, as long as it's done before your current visa expires. Message me if you want to discuss further.

[Moderated: Please register yourself into Business directory]