Expat Club Saudi Arabia! "interested? c`mon in!"

Salman Omrani wrote:

Alliecat was designated the VP on the first Expat-Club Meeting. nothing new.:/

oh we dint know this ,i hope Allie does.No wonder she has been always the most helpful lady over here...So how much u gonna pay her?:P

No hashing - just our lovely personalities coming out! 

Allie - Us minions are at your service!  :thanks::thanks:

btw i have just created a new topic for shout box....would my online friends like to fill it with some completely useless stuff :lol:

You guys that are bored of shopping can take me to find somwhere that sells mens shoes..

I must be going to the wrong malls :P

Okay, I 'owe' Salman.  He knows why.

THANKS!

:top:

Hmmmmmm :whistle:

I am curious and curiosity kills the cat

and the only cat i see over here is"Alliecat" :lol::lol::lol:

:whistle:

Are we allowed to call the VP, the "Second Lady"?

NOPE!! lol, were not married dude!! :o

ha ha ha

Hi, I am in Riyadh now for 4 weeks coming from the UK.  I am not new to Expat life but am new to the Middle East.  My husband has been here for 6 months already, he is South African and I am a Brit.  I am only getting up-to-date with things and its still early days yet.  I saw these postings, I know they are now old, but am keen to find out if anything came of the Expat Club?  Did you ever get to meet up?  I would be very interested to know and if this has formed into something, would be interested to join.

welcome and it wud be great if u join....as ur dispay name says, go with the flow

GowiththeflowUK - Welcome to Riyadh and the Forum!  I can say that now that I've been here for 6 months (sort of!)  :P  We hope you continue to join us here for some great fun, laughter and discussion.  We do get together from time to time, at least SOME of us do :D and you are more then welcome to join us.  Do get involved as we would love to hear from you!

Yes gowiththeflowUK, the club has been active more or less upto now and your more than welcome to join.

I was real busy the past few weeks. but we intend to arrange something soon. so stay tuned.

gowiththeflowUK wrote:

Hi, I am in Riyadh now for 4 weeks coming from the UK.  I am not new to Expat life but am new to the Middle East.  My husband has been here for 6 months already, he is South African and I am a Brit.  I am only getting up-to-date with things and its still early days yet.  I saw these postings, I know they are now old, but am keen to find out if anything came of the Expat Club?  Did you ever get to meet up?  I would be very interested to know and if this has formed into something, would be interested to join.

Welcome dear and pl fur near future ,can u give us some alternate user name of yours :rolleyes: Too long to type it everytime :P and yeah we do meet and I would recommend u to read our previous posts and then u may know our activities[not so crimnal] :lol::lol::lol:
and yeah btw       "Welcome & hope to find u super active in Riyadh and our forum ":cheers:

Dear Salman,

Count me in!!

edward

Hi Ed!

Welcome aboard!! :)

Salman

thanx mate

Julien wrote:

Yes, very good initiative Salman :top:

I agree...

BusinessEnglish wrote:
Julien wrote:

Yes, very good initiative Salman :top:

I agree...

Thanx!! :D

Hi everyone!!

I'm going to a remote camel camp tommorow that belongs to a well known saudi family.

if anyone is interested just gimme a hauler. i mean send a PM :D

Salman

what does one do in a camel camp?

camel hump?

camel hump?

shame! shame!  Shababy is being very naughty!  :mad:

i think he is referring to the Black Eyed Peas track

hey u guys have dirty minds...
i have never seen a camel qith 2 humps...so was asking salman if there is any there werever he is going so that i can join and see...u guys r spoiling me
:)

I should be reporting you for that shahab. :/

your trying to convince me that this:

camel hump?

was meant to be this:

so was asking salman if there is any there werever he is going so that i can join and see

yeah right. :|

a quick arabian coffee session at my friends villa, then off to the desert, stay at the camel camp, watch and learn interesting facts about camels from the owner. maybe drink some camel milk. spend more time chating ofcourse another snack with coffee session. then the long ride back home. ofcourse if dave joins it wont be such a long drive.

thats it.. you can let me know by 11am tommorow mornin.

Salman

:/

salman, i wud love to come as m a huge animal lover!
i dont know y this is happening to me that wenever theres something, i m tied up with work... :( used to it now :(
thanks for the info, and sorry once again. by the way, can we meet up for a coffee atleast. gotta meet u man!

sure, anytime :)

I'll PM you my contact, I'll be free tonight after 10pm and tomorow night after 8 pm.

What aboutMMeeeeeeeeeeeee ?? :(

u be with ur ammmeeeeeeee

shahab.ali wrote:

u be with ur ammmeeeeeeee

so what Ammma can be with me as well :P

we ended up not going, but I had good company today, it was fun. :D

Salman

good that u had fun

finally i met someone from this forum and thanks to him that i got to see some new (for me) and beautiful areas in Riyadh...from the road to coffee shop to low lying area to the lake...a completely new sight for me...
was really impressed and now i even know a Russell Peters with beard ;)

Brillieant id. Why not? Hope you can materialz your plans! Coz I'm sick to this bloody surreal country...

Hello Everybody, I'm really pleased to write this email to you and I hope it finds you in good health.

My name is Kareem.I'm a doctor from Cairo/Egypt.I'm a Resident of General Surgery
I'll be in Riyadh within 2 weeks Inshallah.I'm going to work there for 2 years,then I'm planning to travel to US to work there.
I'm fond of rock music,drama & documentary movies and also fond of knowing people of different cultures.

I'd like to practice English as much as possible to improve my English.

I know nothing about Riyadh or the life there.I wanted to talk to you about this. I'll be very glad if we can talk :)

Sincerely,
Dr.Kareem Muhammad

okay, this is wierd, I just got a PM from Dr. Kareem saying the same exact thing... is anyone else getting these PMs?

me too! same mail