Expat Club Saudi Arabia! "interested? c`mon in!"

Salam Salman,

May Almighty bless you with good friends. We ordinary citizens may be innocent and be welcoming new relantions.But some secret societies dont.

Kindly learn the concepts below :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Small_world_phenomenonhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

Salam

I'm really awfully sorry if I'm bothering you.I don't mean any annoyance.I just wanted to send everybody simple hint about me.
I'll be In Riyadh very soon Inshallah and I want to know people from there.

if that is the case I dont mind. I thought it was strange to find a copy paste message in more then one place.

no hard feelings ;)

Salman

StanleyMilgram wrote:

Salam Salman,

May Almighty bless you with good friends. We ordinary citizens may be innocent and be welcoming new relantions.But some secret societies dont.

Kindly learn the concepts below :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Small_world_phenomenonhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

Salam

Hi there,

clearly your not the real stanley as he passed away.
can you enlighten me with some of what you want me to read? I'm a little slow at stuff.

thanks.

I just wanted to send everybody simple hint about me.

Yes but you sent us ALL the same thing, something you pasted from your profile, which just seemed lazy and impersonal to me (regardless of your good intentions).

Why not just introduce yourself in forum??  If you want to see somebody who did a super job of introducing himself, check out MadMaz's 'Enter the Dragon' thread!

are u having a headache? guess not! such a nice thing u wrote. clear, precise. i love ur country even though it's scorching hot but i love the peace all over the kingdom. even though i hve no idea about saudis and specailly 'bout u, shall be very glad if u could reply me. take care.

ahsanhabib wrote:

are u having a headache? guess not! such a nice thing u wrote. clear, precise. i love ur country even though it's scorching hot but i love the peace all over the kingdom. even though i hve no idea about saudis and specailly 'bout u, shall be very glad if u could reply me. take care.

reply to you? I'm sorry but I dont see any questions (other then my headache which you already answerd :P)

so what do you want us to reply to you?

Salman

Not us.  YOU, salman ;)

well, the questions has reasons which the reasons does not have specific logic i guess....but thanks anyway for ur notes. in this bzy hectic working life, what else i should expect? but i think i like to see ur notes and who knows something would come eventually. well, let me know about u, your dream place to stay, your favourite music etc. bye for now. let me work!!!!

Alliecat wrote:

Not us.  YOU, salman ;)

OKay, the guy said headache so I thought it was me, but nowhere did he mention my name, so I didnt want to act like a smart @$$ and go like (oh thank you for noticing :P) hence the US :lol:

and as for your questions mr. ahsan habib..

hmm, how should I start. first of all thanks for the attention, secondly I'm guess your a pretty girl whos about 24 and your single and looking plus you made the mistake of having your profile named after a man and gender registerd as male. now if this is the case, I'm gladly going to answer.

hehehehe :D
(you people just have to love me :top:)

Ok, now seriously I dont know why would you want to know stuff like that, but I love the attention so I'll post it anyway. :P

I'd love to live in Japan, I like all kinds of music though I lean towards classical music. I wont go all the way to opera though. I love playing soccer (where I got my goolkeepers thumb last month) and I enjoy having a friendly match at chess. I think I want to learn bowling now (thanks to dave) and I always wanted to learn how to swim. (yes I can't as of yet) I play vedio games as well. strategy and rpg games.

hehehe, what else do you want to know? wink ;)

sorry for being offtopic everyone. :D

Salman

well, there's always a tender mind exists in all persons regardless of gender. nevertheless, thanks for ur comment; even though ironically it's not true!! but you have a vigilent mind i guess......

anyway, i am a classical music lover too. at least one thing there in common. i also like intrumental music too. sports: well u have no choice rather loving soccer but in our country cricket is popular too.

this "days of our lives" chat is simply too good not to follow:-)

ed

"days of our lives"

Title of a soap opera!

:lol::lol::lol:

The weekend is up, who's on for the camle camp? lolz :lol:

Salman

you know what camle camp means?!

uh... a camp with camles ? http://sassywire.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/camel.jpg

what lovely eyelashes!  Your new GF, Salmam?  :lol: 

oops.. now I'll be the one getting hit from the front seat.

(are you serious about 'camles'?)

So, excuse my ignorance, but what is a "camle camp"?

is that something like a "candle"?

Hi everyone, I followed this conversation some months(s) ago. Have you had any meeting yet? :) I would join.

yes we did have...
by the way, y r u having Wayne's coffee??

Salman, if you have a pet too long sometimes they say you start to look like them.

please explain sparrow

Eys,

weve had several meetings in the past. maybe if your noticed the thread about the Brunch. that was the lattest event. feel free to contact our eagles (the girls) for more details on the next meeting.

I was thinking of something in the next couple of weeks.

Sparrow wrote:

Salman, if you have a pet too long sometimes they say you start to look like them.

It means you resemble your camel! :lol:

ohh!.. but it aint mine. lol

hmm, now if I waz saudi I'd take that as a complement.... :rolleyes:

I see. I will keep myself better updated. :)
Shahab Ali: I love Wayne's Coffee, it is the swedish Starbucks and have just opened in Thaliyah Street.

I thought that Mr W was in a different kind of Java business?

@musicman...lol thats wat i was thinking too ;)
@EYS...if it's Wayne's then i think it has to be good...right CAF?

2 sugars for me please....

I love it sweet! 

As you know, one ALWAYS has to have a plan B!  LOL  :top::lol::lol::lol:

wow that was great :)

I'm in

Khalid2002 wrote:

I'm in

Khalid, 2 word posts make us think you're just trying to get enough posts so you can then private msg. people.

Alliecat wrote:
Khalid2002 wrote:

I'm in

Khalid, 2 word posts make us think you're just trying to get enough posts so you can then private msg. people.

HAHAHA              (Is this same case with me):P

yours was 3 - ha + ha + ha lol

and you'd better NOT pm me now! :mad:

me ????:mad:

no probs nonzie, u can PM me

:( thx Shabby :(

i have given u the privilege of PMing me and u still sad??