Whatsapp group.

Guys, suggestion
Let's creat a whatsapp group to share our ideas.

If you ❤️ the idea, reply me and I will work for.

MJ

Hi Kisshamoudi,

... why wouldn't you share your ideas here ?

It could be, just for easy communication

Kisshamoudi wrote:

I personally have great difficulty in believing that people on any of our forums want to organize WhatsApp groups for the sole purpose of ease of communications. I've seen all too often that the idea of such groups is mostly promoted by male members who what to use the groups to promote dating, which they can't do on our forums, without violating expat.com Terms & Conditions of Use and the forums' CODE OF CONDUCT and thus putting their membership in jeopardy.

Just a reminder to ALL of our members, it is not permitted to post private contact information, such as telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook information to our forums for obvious security reasons. If you do share contact information with anyone it should ONLY be done through our private message system, and even then only with people you feel you can trust.

Cheers,
James
expat.com Experts Team

James wrote:
Kisshamoudi wrote:

I've seen all too often that the idea of such groups is mostly promoted by male members who what to use the groups to promote dating,

or, from time to time, sell cars.  wink wink

good idea pls create add me pls ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

@Julien,
I suggest adding this in the site terms and conditions (if haven't been done so far) and start moderating such threads.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=190518

It's in the posting guidlines.

Can anyone join me in hyderabad watsapp group my number is XXX

Moderated by Julien 6 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

i'm in