New job offer

Hi All

I am an Indian single female fitness instructor have got offer from Kuwait with 450KWD and Accomidation Transportation and commision insurance and other ting tongs is this enough to live and save I am simple vegitarian veggies and milk bread and some fruits that's my food, hope wifi is every where so no need of broadband and how much is the cell phone connection and how much is the charges of calling to India is there any calling cards like in other countries

Pls advice me can take up this offer or not

If we are on one job can we do some home based part time jobs or not

It sounds cool you figure in the US that's about a little over 1800 a month and the are paying for every thing else sounds cool its do-able. You can live.

Thank u

;) no problem. I hope everything works out for you....

Totally fine-- most instructors I know are offered around 350 KD with accommodation and transport to and from work.  Vegetarian budget for one month-- no more than 70 KD for food and drinks.

i think it's very good offer about wifi it's very nice to join in VIVA telecom i work in customer service  UL net monthly 18 KD call to idia 0.195 KD and we have good intr. Offers  just come

Indianwoman,

Use skype or any other IP telephony to make calls - comes out much cheaper usually :)

You will need either a PC or a smartphone for that.