Whatsuuuuuuup

I'm a South African midwife currently living in Cape Town. I've applied for a position in Abu Dhabi and I'm hoping to get it with the power of positive thinking :) I guess the qualifications will help to, LOL. I'm a fun person who love to be around people. I'm also adventurous and I love a new challenge-hence the move to a country totally out of my comfort zone. Did I mention I love Bollywood and the culture? Never mind their clothes?!!! Shopping should be fun :) Any other SA nurses on Expat? Please share your experiences, challenges and the benefits of moving there with me.

Hello Lexi and welcome to Expat.com :D

I think you will find the answers to all your Abu Dhabi queries here on the Abu Dhabi forum, also, here is a list of all listed Saffer's on Expat.com currently in or wishing to relocate to Abu Dhabi.

Enjoy :D

PS Abu Dhabi ain't Bollywood :P

Lol Leagcy that much I know, its too westernise. But I simply love the bustle and hype of the East, thanks for the info

Hello Lexi <3.

Welcome to Expat.com!

For more visibility, your post has been moved to the Abu Dhabi forum.

Aurélie

@Lexi,  wonder why did you mention Bollywood, :D, although Abu Dhabi is the capital of UAE (an Arabic country)

still the good news for you, every cinema in UAE has at least one Indian movie playing ;) since a big percentage of the expatriates are from the Indian nationality

Also, there are a lot of shopping malls for the shop-aholics ;)

goodluck getting the job :)

@desert- lol, I've done my research and I know there's a lot of Indians, and about the Bollywood movies :) I'm definetely a shopaholic- so ya'all keep fingers and toes crossed hey