New in Malta - Looking for friends and activity partners

Hello Everybody,

My name is Laura and I live in Mellieha. Just moved here about a week and a half ago.

I've got a lot of free time on my hands, and was wondering, if there is anybody out there, that would like to explore the island or do other activities with me. I like swimming and snorkeling, photography, hiking, walking, going out for nice foods and drinks, cinema, and lots of other things. I just don't like to do them alone.

About me:
I'm 32 years old, of German nationality, but lived in the UK for the last 4 years. I speak fluent English and German.

I'd be happy if like-minded people want to get in touch.

Hope you all enjoy the start of the summer and thank you for reading :)

Laura

Hi Laura and welcome to Expat.com!

Thanks for the intro.

Do not hesitate to participate in the forum, it may help to make friends.;)

Harmonie.:)

Hi Laura,

welcome to the forum.

We have a nice Expat group in Sliema where we meet every Wednesday (today!) at Bianco's Restaurant on Spinola Bay in St. Julians (near the police station) at 7 pm.

Just come along and join in. The German 'section' is quite strong and I lived in Germany for 40 years so German is my second native language. But there are many other nationalities too.

Several of us are also members in the Ramblers' Association and go out for walks at different levels of difficulty. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers
Ricky

Thank you for the warm welcome, Harmonie and Ricky. I appreciate the invitation to the meetings. I might come next Wednesday actually. Unfortunately I can't come today. But it would be nice to meet other expats.
Thank you.
Laura.

Welcome to our merry little band, and I am sure you will find people to enjoy all Malta and Gozo has to offer. There are many expats in mellieha too.

Hi Laura,

Welcome to Malta.I live in Mellieha, I moveed to Malta last yesr from Ireland. I spend time hillwalking and exploring the island with my Maltese lady friend.If you would like to contact me feel free
to do so.

Take care,

Manuel.

I ve send you a short mail.
Welcome in Malta:)

Hi everyone!

I'm Tatiana. I'll go to Malta in septiembre for studing English.
I would like to find friends for practise english and can be somebody want practise Russian o Spanish with me.

I'm looking forward to hear from you!

Hi neighbours! this looks like a Melliehan get together :)