Mata Hari 6 pm Wednesday - we are already a good crowd so join us :-)

Hi Everyone,

It is time for another meetup!
Where? "Mata Hari" a great pub in Stuttgart Mitte
When? Wednesday 11.04.12 as of 6 pm

This will be a fun evening and there will be quite a few of us so don`t miss out :-)

I'll try to make it!!  I have an early flight in the morning - but 6pm isn't too bad.  Probably can't make it until around 7:30 - hope that isn't too late.

Hi Belly-Boo,
Great to hear you are coming! 7:30 pm is absolutly fine as well. We will be sitting next to the big window at the entrance across from the bar. Look forward to meeting you :-)
Cheers,
Lanchester

Ahh sorry I totally missed this event! Hopefully next time.

I had an impromptu trip to the u.s.  sorry!!  I swear I will be there next time!!  Let's do Biddys on Monday for trivia!

guuuuys, will you have any more such stuttgart meetings?))) I'd like to join;)

Hi Insomnie,
If you are into salsa, or would like to try it, a few of us will be going to 7 Grad, Theodor-Heuss-Strasse 32, this Thursday 10.05.12. Starting at 8 pm there is a free introduction course for dancing some of us will be attending and as of 8:30 pm the dance floor is open of anyone willing to dance or have a go at dancing salsa.
Hope to see you there :-)

ah damn, exactly this thursday i have to work the whole evening and then maybe at night too (I'm as au pair here, so will have to stay with kids of the family where i live the whole night...) BUT! please keep me in touch so maybe the next time...the next meeting... and well, I like to dance a lot))) and salsa...hehe I took like 2-3 lessons only but would like once to try again maybe :D:D:D

Hey guys! Lets go all together to the "Super Sunday" facebook.com/events/355839121134691/ By Festzelt zum Wasenwirt? It's closing this sunday, so I think it would be cool to go there as one big crowd? ;))))