Looking for friends around stuttgart

Hey ya"all.I reside near Stuttgart having a boring time,no friends.. looking for friends to do outdoor Activities or even travelling around Eu .Hit me up if you interested in making new friends.Thank you.

Hi hunnybunny this is gazala mov8ng to germany need frnd to move around

There's a number of Expat-Blog members (including me) in the Stuttgart area, and there have even been some meetings and events in the past - but currently nobody organizes any. (Do you feel energetic? You'll have my support, but due to family and work commitments my time is unfortunately limited.)

Hello to all!

I am also new in German, near Stuttgart. I have mostover time at weekends, and I have time to organise some events, like interchange of languages, if all of you want we can arrange to the next weekend a meeting. For example, mi idea is to bring drinks and to stay in "Schloosplatz" hehe I know may be it is a "little" cold  :) , but if you have also another idea I think we can discuss.

I hope to hearing from us as soon as possible!

Greetings

Hey! same here, looking for friends near Stuttgart. Send me a private message if you feel like doing something next weekend

Hello Lepi92,

How are you! At the moment I have no plan for the next weekend so may be we can meet together or if you prefer with more people, with more people, that is not a problem. Can you say me something about you? What are doing here in Suttgart?...
Hope to hearing soon from you,
Greetings! :)

Hi. I live just outside Stuttgart need a change,nice to meet new people,is there a group or a club?maybe someone can give me some info,hope to here from someone soon
Cheers

I am new in Stuttgart and I am also opened to meet new people!! Somebody here? :D

Welcome. It's a very nice city to meet people from all over. I came from the USA. I live just  outside of the city. Welcome to the warmer weather.

Where in US?? I lived in Atlanta too

(ok, california.. i am learning how to use this website :D )

Welcome. It's a very nice city to meet people from all over. I came from the USA. I live just  outside of the city. Welcome to the warmer weather.

I was just in Atlanta a few weeks ago. I'm from California and Texas areas

Hello Everyone: I'm new here, my name is Alonso. I'll be going to Stutgart in a few weeks for a weekend, wondering if anyone wants to meet up, it would be awesome if somebody could show me around ... I'll buy pizza or beer or something..

Hei Alonso, check out the other topic here "LetŽs go out"... I was trying to organize something!!

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=350566

Paolo.

edit: well, youŽre not here this weekend, but for the future!! hehe

hey, thanks... ill be there April 4-6! If you wanna hang out and others too that would be cool

Yeah why not.. I think iŽll be in Stuttgart that weekend!!

Awesome!!! lets keep in touch and if more people want to join that would be cool.. a bunch of expats together.

Here's a new attempt to arrange an EB meeting in Stuttgart - it's been a while since the previous ones stopped:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 62#1892590