Stuttgart expat-blog event on November, 17th

Dear All,

please notice our next meeting data:

Date    :  17.11.2011
Time    :  20:00 - 23:00
Place   :  Classic Rock Café
Address :  Eberhardstraße 22 / Stadtmitte

Kind regards

Awesome!  How did the last few meetings go?  Classic Rock is a cool bar :)  I'm planning on attending as long as there will be some participation.  Let me know!

Nice to meet you, Wes, welcome to this place and many thanks for "waking up" the discussion! Our last meeting at Mrs.Jones was enjoyable, we were 10 people and I assume that most of them will attend next time as well;-)

That's great - looking forward to meeting you guys!

I'll come! The first evening was nice. That makes 3 of us! But I guess that more a coming!

Guys, I will be there. Last meeting was good,got introduced to our self and had fun. Oh God, once again on Thursday. I have my German class. Will join after the class.keep enjoying !!!!!!

ok thank you! I will be there :-)

should be ok for me too :)

I enjoyed the first meeting and I`m looking forward to the next one!

I'll be there as well, the first one was a great success!

Cheers

We are getting more and more ! :D

Ich bin dabei.
I will be there
Looking forward to meeting you ;-)

I will not be able to attend as I arrive in Stuttgart a few days later but I will definately be up for any meetings after this one! Can't wait to meet you all at last! :)

Hi all,
new to the Forum, new in Stuttgart and I will be there.
Looking forward to meet you ;)

Hi everybody!
Is there still a place for me?
I'll be there too!
As Maralbert, I'm an au-pair in Stuttgart. I just arrived and I'm already looking forward to meet you!

Damn, I cannot come!
I have to entertain some business visitors that evening.
Have fun!

We already have 13 positive answers which is a GREAT thing :))

@Beppi: sorry that you cannot come, keep in touch xx

@New members: looking forward to meet you. In case you weren't able to find us on Thursday, please ask for the expat-blog group at the bar...

Oh yeah... would certainly be interesting to get to know you guys. Hope to make the next time you organize something.

@calator: Any chances that you guys would be making to the Weihnachtsmarkt before the end of the month?

This local meeting basically brings our members to get to know each other at a given place and on a given time, so that they can concentrate on acquaintance and discussions.

Of course there are lots of other options to go out in Stuttgart but I better let them for free initiatives. I don't think that the Weihnachtsmarkt is appropriate for a group.

Hi Calator...would like to join you guys..any place left for one more person :P

sure you can join, looking forward to meet you :-)

I'm planning on coming as well.  Is there a reserved section for the group?  Looking forward to it!

Thanks to all of YOU for having come! :)

You may check out next one here: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=123708

Thanks for hosting!  I had a good time; I'm looking forward to meeting you all again!

I was sick (I have the flu), too bad!  :(
I hope you had a good time and I'll be present for the next appointment!

Thanks for Hosting! It was good indeed :)

Thanks for organizing. I had a good time with you guys :-)
Looking forward to the next meeting.

hello everybody :D. I just moved in Stuttgart and i want to meet new friends here. Are there expat meetings still organised? thanks. hope to here from u soon. tschüss

When is the next one?

Please note that this thread was inactive since 2012.
Would you like to organize an EB gathering again?