Internet

Hi guys,

Im trying to get internet sorted ASAP,but all the companies want a heavy deposit if I dont have a Maltese ID card.

Since it will take a week or so to get this card,is there anyway around waiting a week to get internet sorted ?

Cheers.

not really apart from pay the deposit or just use an internet cafe or Vodaphone 3g dongle.. you can purchase from any vodaphone shop

Julian

the deposit is refundable on production of your id card we got ours back within a week...

Hi

We have just gone through the same thing. Our flat had no TV and no internet. Went to Melita, Without ID card. They offered short term contract, and hefty Deposits (I asked about refund they refused).
Bit stuck without ID card, So bought a DVD player and signed up to a dvd shop, (they accpeted membership with Rent agreement and passport), DVDs it is.

Got ID card, went back to Melita, To sign up wo a longer contract and get free installation,(checked to see if I can cancel agreement just in case I leave before the experation, can do with a fee, hopefully wont need it) Produced ID card, but they wanted bank statement (as my ID card and Rent Agreement where short term), So back to the DVDs
Straight to the bank, to my suprise processed and done withing half hour.
Couple of days later, Bank letter came, confirming account details and Cashcard.
Back to Melita, Processed and signed up, Intstallation in couple of days. Back to the blasted DVDs
Installation complete, Internet and TV, 89 channels and about five of them in english lol, never mind lol

and old programming too LOL....this is Malta....LOL