Iqama Transfer

Again Trees but upside down in the ground :lol:

Good day! This Mr. Navidad OFW from KSA. I done  working my  contract in Saudi Arabia for almost 3 years and came back to philippines with exit visa last January 27, 2013 however my eqamawill be expired on june 2013.

Now, I'm hired again with a new employer in Saudi Arabia through a recruiment agency. I'm fit to work accdg to all the medical results and the agency is now on processing with my working visa but unfortunately accrdg tho liason officer of the agency demanded me that I need to contact my employer in saudi arabia to cancel the validity of my eqama because as of now itis still active and needed to stop by my my previous employer so that my the embassy will issued me a visa.

Please help resolve this matter. I have no longer connected to my previous employer. Is it not allowed to have new working visa if my eqama is still active even since i done with my contract and I had alraedy exit visa? Is it posssible to re entry in KSA?

Sir, Shall I visit jawazat orelse let my company people visit to Jawazat with passport and demand letter. Please let me know. Thank you.

After the new nitaqat program, I read in a newspaper that saudi government is allowing transfer of house driver visa.
Is it true?
Can anyone give an authentic reply?

sallam
        my sponsor is in red catgory and i want to transfer to a company in green and i have demand letter frm green company but my kafeel is asking for 5000 riyals.to give tranfer papers.so please help me give me any advice that what i should do and what i can do..

thanks for advice

plz mr TLL answer me i m worried and tense

According to the new guidelines, you do not need Kafeel's permission to transfer your Iqama. Discuss the matter with your company.

Muhmmad qasim wrote:

sallam
        my sponsor is in red catgory and i want to transfer to a company in green and i have demand letter frm green company but my kafeel is asking for 5000 riyals.to give tranfer papers.so please help me give me any advice that what i should do and what i can do..

thanks for advice

Go directly to the labor court. No need talking to your sponsor.

Mr TLL labour court will return my passport and all the required papers from my sponser.what is the the procedure can u tell me please.

Hi Sir....I am very confused now.. right now i have completed 8 months in jeddah saudi arabia with a mnc joint venture company...my company status is LOW GREEN now they started demobilization and asked me to serve one month notice period which is already started..they asked me to find a job otherwise i have to exit..they are ready to give me release if i can find a job...and with god's grace i found a job... new company knows that i have only completed 8 months and they issued me offer letter and demand letter for transfer of iqama..which i submitted to my current employer...the only thing i worry about is i have just completed 8 months here..so can i get the iqama transfer...since i am not willing to leave the company..company is forcing me to leave and they are ready to give release letter and iqama transfer.....please help me in this regard...as i dont know the new company is of which category.. but one thing i know is it is also a very reputable mnc from US operating in Saudi for a long time....

iks123 wrote:

Hi Sir....I am very confused now.. right now i have completed 8 months in jeddah saudi arabia with a mnc joint venture company...my company status is LOW GREEN now they started demobilization and asked me to serve one month notice period which is already started..they asked me to find a job otherwise i have to exit..they are ready to give me release if i can find a job...and with god's grace i found a job... new company knows that i have only completed 8 months and they issued me offer letter and demand letter for transfer of iqama..which i submitted to my current employer...the only thing i worry about is i have just completed 8 months here..so can i get the iqama transfer...since i am not willing to leave the company..company is forcing me to leave and they are ready to give release letter and iqama transfer.....please help me in this regard...as i dont know the new company is of which category.. but one thing i know is it is also a very reputable mnc from US operating in Saudi for a long time....

If the new company is in green then no issues, your transfer will be done.

Dear iks123,

You can transfer the Iqama to the new company. I am doing the same what you are doing now. I am here only for 3 months.

Hello Sir,

Today i talked with my admin manager he said before it was not possible but now its possible to transfer.. lets see whether it can be done or not....anyways the new company is also ready to give me new visa if i exit...but first i want to try transfer thing...if this thing workout then no need to exit Ksa....

regards

hi salihkk,

Today i talked with my admin manager he said before it was not possible but now its possible to transfer.. lets see whether it can be done or not....anyways the new company is also ready to give me new visa if i exit...but first i want to try transfer thing...if this thing workout then no need to exit Ksa...

Sir please tell me I don't have my passport with me it is with my kafeel. Can maktab al amal get it back frm my kafeel. .

Hi TLL,

I m here on a free visa & my Iqama is goin to expire 0n 15th June'13, but the problem is right now my Iqama no. is showing in Low green category and where I m working dat company is showing in white category (أبيض). so can i make transfer where i m working now?
Is it possible to transfer from low green to white category?

Thanks

khoze wrote:

Hi TLL,

I m here on a free visa & my Iqama is goin to expire 0n 15th June'13, but the problem is right now my Iqama no. is showing in Low green category and where I m working dat company is showing in white category (أبيض). so can i make transfer where i m working now?
Is it possible to transfer from low green to white category?

Thanks

Why do you want to do suicide? :) White companies will be the first one to get in hot water.

I suggest you to transfer instead of getting exit for new visa. That will loose your 30 to 50 days at least. Around two months Saudi Riayals salary is pretty huge for us :)

Dear Mr.HRGuru  PLEASE !

Anyone help me. I came in Saudi Arabia before 2 years . Still my company not providing iqama for me . Last two years i have only passport copy with 3 months temp visa. Now i want to change my kafil. can i ? how ? i completed in saudi two years and no iqama. The NOC from old company also necessary?. there is another company ready to accept me.. what to do help me.
( sorry for my bad English ) Thank you..

How long do you think the transfer process will take in the current circumstance of ksa because  I am in the process of transferring sponsor as my current employer has agreed but i need to fly out in a couple of weeks for family purposes. If I  submitted the related documents can I ask for an exit re entry visa from my new employer

vishore wrote:

Dear Mr.HRGuru  PLEASE !

Anyone help me. I came in Saudi Arabia before 2 years . Still my company not providing iqama for me . Last two years i have only passport copy with 3 months temp visa. Now i want to change my kafil. can i ? how ? i completed in saudi two years and no iqama. The NOC from old company also necessary?. there is another company ready to accept me.. what to do help me.
( sorry for my bad English ) Thank you..

Your first priority is to get iqama and stay legal in KSA. For that find a company at the earliest in green and change your sponsor. Get your original passport and move to the new company from your current sponsor. NOC is not required but they might need to give you the passport and a release letter.

mabdi wrote:

How long do you think the transfer process will take in the current circumstance of ksa because  I am in the process of transferring sponsor as my current employer has agreed but i need to fly out in a couple of weeks for family purposes. If I  submitted the related documents can I ask for an exit re entry visa from my new employer

You need to finish the transfer process before you can leave. You need to get the new / changed iqama and then apply for exit reentry.

Really appreciate your response guru, do you think it's better for me to then start the transfer process once I return from my travels? Or would this make things more difficult with the whole 3 month deadline thing with nitiqat.

And sorry how long does the transfer process even take once documents have been submitted to the new employer

Am I getting any wrong information HR guru.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=259232

Could you please tell me the difference between NOC and release letter. My kafeel at present is in red firm. I know I don't have to bother about NOC as he is in red. My question to you is do I need to have release letter from him even though he is in red? Please let me know. Thank you.

can i transfer without chamber? my present sponsor have no chamber also his municipality license expired

my category is white. my sponsors chamber and muncipal license already expired. but he returned my passport and transfer letter. there is no chamber
. its possible for transfer or what?

mber.

mabdi wrote:

And sorry how long does the transfer process even take once documents have been submitted to the new employer

Depends on your individual case and how strong is the new company PR / GR / HR. Normal process does not take more than a week if all papers are in order. But its better to have any travel plans after the transfer - for one thing you will have peace of mind when you traveling regarding your visa status here , for other you could utilize the benefit of the grace period now.

smrkvvl57 wrote:

can i transfer without chamber? my present sponsor have no chamber also his municipality license expired

Try approaching the labor office and they might help you out under the grace period.

What are the exact documents I need from each sponsor and what needs to submitted to the ministry of labour/interior for transfer

Hi,
i want to know how change the profession in Iqama of Saudi arabia
before it was family driver now want to change profession is Accountant please tell me process step by step and what document are required
B.com Degree already attested
now please tell to me what i do for change profession Accountant
  i am waiting your replay if possible please replay also on this e-mail address
[email protected]

Thanks

firoz chhinpa wrote:

Hi,
i want to know how change the profession in Iqama of Saudi arabia
before it was family driver now want to change profession is Accountant please tell me process step by step and what document are required
B.com Degree already attested
now please tell to me what i do for change profession Accountant
  i am waiting your replay if possible please replay also on this e-mail address
[email protected]

Thanks

I'm not positive about possibility of changing the 'family driver' profession. Do give it a try though.

mabdi wrote:

What are the exact documents I need from each sponsor and what needs to submitted to the ministry of labour/interior for transfer

You need release letter for sure, along with your passport and certificates which are attested by the saudi embassy.

I'm a teacher and transfering with the same profession(teacher) I have my certificates from the UK but I'm in Riyadh so do I still need to attest my certificates, and if so how? If I'm already here in KSA
By the way I didn't need to attest them when I came as a teacher or even when I go the job with my new sponsor

mabdi wrote:

I'm a teacher and transfering with the same profession(teacher) I have my certificates from the UK but I'm in Riyadh so do I still need to attest my certificates, and if so how? If I'm already here in KSA
By the way I didn't need to attest them when I came as a teacher or even when I go the job with my new sponsor

Since moving within the same profession, you might not need the certificates attested now, but for future its better to have them attested.

Sir labour court will get my passport from my sponser by their sources or I have to get it from my kafeel personally. .pls help me

HRGuru Please let me know if you know any good agent in Riyadh for Degree attestation of Saudi consulate and culture for Indian B.Tech degree . Thank you.

hello

Dear expert,
i,m working with a supply company they have 4/5 sponsor,now my sponsor is not in saudi arabia,he is from africa now he has gone africa forever,my iqama already expired,now my company want to transfer to there other sponsor(he is on of them)but i don,t want to transfer to him,i want to transfer other company,but my passport with them.now is it Possible?please kindly inform me

thank you & best regards

wjahat14 wrote:

HRGuru Please let me know if you know any good agent in Riyadh for Degree attestation of Saudi consulate and culture for Indian B.Tech degree . Thank you.

check this site below:

www.urogulf.com