Surfing (the real kind)

If someone can help me find a surfboard in Kuwait I would
love to take advantage of the few and far between surfable days here in Salmiya or even just paddle around.

Dude buy one on Ebay and you will be the first in Kuwait so buy two and rent the other you dig! Hahaha go for it.

thanks for the advice; got 3 boards in the garage at home but costs too much to prep and mail them.  I was hoping a local Kuwaiti who'd lived in California could loan me or sell me one.
Haven't seen one here yet.  Too expensive in Dubai.  I'll probably end up making one and have fun getting it up and down the hotel elevator.

Yep trust me if the Kuwaities see you on it they will want one too. And what you pay for shipping they will pay that off and more in (wo weeks of renting one for a hour Hahaha. Peace man I will see you out there Bro.

yo WBL, welcome to Kuwait and EB :)

your best bet would be an extreme sports shop; if they do not have the board itself they are the best people to direct you as to where to get one.

there is such a shop in Muthana complex in Kuwait City, its on the first floor in the corner near the mosque, its right above where baskin robins is in the basement.

also, theres a big store that caters to water activities near city center shuwaikh, they might also be a good place to ask.

altho, i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but chances are the prices will be similar to Dubai if indeed boards are available here.

making your own board, if you have the ability to and the materials, could prove a worthwhile venture :)

Right On Lg! Right On! :). Surfs Up!

shukran M7 and Legacy.  I walked right past Muthana yesterday...I will definitely go back.

hey guys ,, any luck with the surfboard, i didnt find any overhere and like u said they are too expensive in dubai !! summer is comming i need some action :cool:

no luck on boards yet but I did visit Muthana downtown and bought some swim fins so I can at least bodysurf.  They had a bodyboard also for 11kd but it was a bit too colorful for me.
I'm ready for the next swell but there are lots of jelly fish
now.

thats frustrating lol