Beach Clubs

Hi everyone,

New here..am moving to Kuwait probably this summer, very much looking forward to it. When I came to visit I stayed at the Palms and had a look at the beach club, does anyone how do the other clubs compare in price and facilities offered?

Thanks!

hey welcome i'm at the palms as well, lol u can tell from my pic hehe, coming to kuwait on the summer isnt the very best time for obvious reasons but hey life is an experience! :P
there are many beach clubs near by, SAS,  marina hotel, holiday inn salmiyah (isnt a beach club), movenpick by the beach, and Kuwait sea club right next to it, and ofcourse corniche club, it really depends where do u live and how close do u prefer ur trip, I always preferred palms because its more lively and everyone is friendly, the price is also reasonable, the top two are corniche and Kuwait sea club both around the same price range, perhaps 800-850 for single women, corniche is a little crowded though, enjoy! :D

:one Arch_T!

hmm, im thinking, if its possible to take said list you just wrote out, include websites and possibly turn it into a sticky on the forum for all to immediately find the info necessary regarding clubs in Kuwait. I know 248am had a .pdf file on clubs in kuwait with prices, but they must be outdated by now.

Arch T - like Legacy said - can you please please please give us prices etc. It is impossible to find any of this information anywhere online. If you don't go to the clubs themselves and find out it's really difficult. And I'm not driving yet - the cabs are costing a fortune!! Please help....

I would love to help but most of the time prices keep changes and i dont keep tabs on pricing of other clubs, been in plams for the past 5 yrs, u can easily look up their numbers online and contact them / their gym directly and get the latest prices/offers

Radisson Blue - (formely known as SAS) under renovation
Holiday Inn Salmiyah - look up the hotel number online and call
Palms - 1824060 ask for the gym reception
Marina Hotel - Look up the hotel number online and call
Corniche Club Kuwait - look up the club number online
Kuwait Sea Club near movenpick - look them up
Hilton Managaf Kuwait - look them up
Movenpick Kuwait - Al Bida'a 22253100
Messlah Beach Hotel - Look them up

most of the hotels have a summer package for 3 or 6 months, you can only take advantage of it during the summer

enjoy :P

The palms is a good club with a nice atmosphere, but you do bump into pretentious and snobby people, but I guess that's the case in most clubs in Kuwait. When I was looking for a club holiday inn in Salmiya was priced reasonably . I think the offer was 290 for a membership for 1.5 years. It was a special offer and this was about 2 years ago so the price might have changes. In palms if you are a teacher you get a special rate and they sometimes will allow you to sign up as a couple even if you are not married. As a couple it turns out to be about 400 person. I'm not sure if the rates are the same or have changed....