Camel Rides

Is there a place in Kuwait to ride camels?  I have looked but cannot find anything....I am fairly new to Kuwait and might not be looking in the right place....any help out there would be appreciated.

I'm not entirely sure, but I heard you could take camel rides on Failaka Island in the Heritage Village.  The website's below

http://www.failakaheritagevillage.com/i … e_plan&a=0

I'm actually going to the island on Friday, so I'll try to check it out and let you know for sure.

Hope you find something!

They have it advertised in the brochure (Failaka)

Haven't heard of any other place :(

Hey guys am a Kuwaiti, to be honest this is my first post my father do have a lot's of Camel's one of them you can ride it if you still wish to rides Camel please contact me it's free :)
it will be my pleasure to help you to have a nice time in Kuwait and of course to try our Home made Kuwaiti Coffee :D

The camel ride at Failka does not worth it, it is for tourists who want to have a picture on a old poor camel back who will carry one around with his driver for a short round of few meters. Failka it self is wonderful and deserves more attention. For a real camel ride, one need to get in touch with the real camel riders: the Bedouins.

A similar tourist ride can be found behind Magic Mall, it seems.
Saw the camels and horses there two days ago.

@Adnan
Do you know where the old ferry lands on Failaka?
Is there more than one harbour?

Hi Nicole, there are 2 harbors but it looks one only in use nowadays, no idea on the old ferry lands, sorry :)

No prob. Time to find out soon :-)

Hi

Hi buddy I just want to know , actually where is the place ,if u can give contact no so i can call u, regarding camel ride

Hi luckshanedu5,

The last post on this topic is from 2010.

I'd there request you to participate on the recently created topics or to create a new one if you want members to help you regarding any particular subject.

Good luck.

Sarvesh
expat.com