Hi, I've been researching on gyms for ladies in salmiya.
Im looking for a decent gym and not crazy expensive!
Let me know
Below is a list of some gyms in Kuwait. The ones that I know of that are near Salmiya (maybe not necessarily in Salmiya) are: Flex Fitness, Holiday Inn, Champions, Pilates & More.
- Flex Fitness: flexfitnessq8.com
- The Palms: thepalms-kuwait.com
- Hilton: 1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/KWIHIHI-Hilton-Kuwait-Resort/index.do
- Holiday Inn (there is one in Salmiya and one in Kuwait City): holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/kuwait-city/kwime/hoteldetail
- Crowne Plaza: kuwait.crowneplaza.com/kwikw/facilities
- Curves: curves.com/locations/results.php?country=KW&searchType=country
- Pilates & More: pilatesandmoreq8.com
- Champions: kuwaitagenda.com/en/sports-a-outdoor/general/705-champions-ladies-health-club (couldn’t find official website).
I hope you found what you are looking for by Sahar's post.
Generally the descent ladies gyms in kuwait don't have reasonable prices. So you are left with mixed gyms, I would advice you to go there if you don't have a problem to workout in a mixed place. Holiday inn would be a good choice for this, although it can't be compared to crowne plaza facilities
For champion and flex they both have very high prices (like 120-150 KD monthly) Flex yearly subscription is around 570.
Curves is a good choice but their gym only contains 30 mins a day round.
I never tried pilates and more or checked it, if any body can add here her experience with it, it would be appreciated
thank u although what i am really looking for is a cheaper gym. It sooo expensive, i used to pay a quarter of those amount! do u know any mixed gyms in or near salmiya?