Weekends

As we all know Kuwait tends to be a bit boring, so what basicly i'm trying to do is help people post what they believe is worth doing on the weekend to enjoy your time here in Kuwait rather than spending it thinking about what to do!
Suggestions are open guys/gals :)

Hey, I am new hear and hope to get some advice soon on what to do at the weekend. Hope to read some great stuff soon...TX

well i'v been in kuwait u could say my whole life  there is alot of things to do if u got friends ;p

u got ice skating
u got bowling
u got entertaiment city
u can start a BBQ at a park
there is something like Paint ball at shaab park which is more realistic

there is paint ball ;p
there is alot of events ( Carnivals at Uni's )
you can go to a cyber gaming cafe to play with friend
there is billiards
there is also Aqua park
there is alot event such as music concerts
there is a new cosplay group starting to cosplay in public

i can rite more but i'll stop here for now :P over all u can do alot of things in kuwait u just need friends for it which i lack because they all just sit in shisha cafe's

Hi

i can go for bowling & billiards if anyone interested!

Suriana great to be of aid
salue thanks for the reply! almost forgot there is ice skating over here! and yeah paint ball should be done soon :)
and can you believe it i havent even visited the scientific center yet!

Dabong wrote:

Suriana great to be of aid
salue thanks for the reply! almost forgot there is ice skating over here! and yeah paint ball should be done soon :)
and can you believe it i havent even visited the scientific center yet!

Scientific center is nice ;p forgot to say that also i went there once  ! :P

since ur from lebanon :P Keefo ?XD

dont forget theres real live shooting at the Mayadeen Shooting Range, close to 360. theres failaka island for a nice weekend break, theres go-karting, as well rock climbing. jet skiing too.

and guys, stick to English on the forums please :) not Franco-Arabic, otherwise the rest might not understand.

Have a nice week! its off to Ras Al Khaimah this weekend for the 21K race for me :D

legacy wrote:

dont forget theres real live shooting at the Mayadeen Shooting Range, close to 360. theres failaka island for a nice weekend break, theres go-karting, as well rock climbing. jet skiing too.

and guys, stick to English on the forums please :) not Franco-Arabic, otherwise the rest might not understand.

Have a nice week! its off to Ras Al Khaimah this weekend for the 21K race for me :D

ya XD price's of the shooting is like 5-8KD ;p i dont know what people do at failaka island :P we are not speak franco-arabic as u said :P i just said to keefo to make sure his arab? XD LOIL

21K Race hell if u can run 5K i'll be happy

hellooo all :))

kuwait with good freinds is a great place to live in :)
for the above activities i tried some of them but my conclusion mmm in kuwait i think the best activity is sitting and smoking good hookah while lestining to old arabic music.

hey legacy im interested in go-karting..can you please give me more details
thanks in advance :)

i'll get the details and get right back to you mon ami :)

At weekend I play billiards or table tennis. Some Thursdays I go for volleyball or basketball. Friday mornings I can go coffee shop in the morning.

I wish if the day is 48 hours so that I can do many things but time is short here!!!

One more thing I do not like in weekends here is the traffic. To reach somewhere u have to spend 1 hour on the road!!!