Golf Teachers

Hi,

Anyone know where i can get some golf tuition?

I have tried many of the big golf courses but none of them can offer lessons.

So if any of you know of a good golf player who can teach? or a good golf teacher, please let me know.

Thanks guys

Hi Neil Wilson, have you tried to post an advert in HCMC classifieds > classes section? This may be helpful.;)

Harmonie.

Hi Neil, hope alls well.
I'm an Aussie Golf Instructor that has been in Vietnam for 3 years. I started at a Range in D7, and then won the job of Director of Golf at Danang Golf Club where I worked for the next 2 years. It was a great job, but I decided that Teaching is what I needed to do more of and on 28th Feb, 2012, left DGC and will commence at Himlam Range in D2 mid April.
My background basically has been in golf for over 20 years,and had me working for David Leadbetter at Mission Hills in Shenzhen,China for 3 years before coming to Vietnam. Prior to China I was the Director of Golf at Cheltenham GC in Melbourne for 11 years. I write a monthly instructional article for Golf Today Magazine each month as well if you wanted to have a look,please do.
My contact details are:
Email: wrightwaygolf@yahoo.com
Mobile: 01229475892

All the best, and hope to be able to do some work on your golf swing soon,
ps: from March 21-April 17th I will be in Australia on leave.

Phil Wright PGA

Hi Neil, hope alls well.
I'm an Aussie Golf Instructor that has been in Vietnam for 3 years. I started at a Range in D7, and then won the job of Director of Golf at Danang Golf Club where I worked for the next 2 years. It was a great job, but I decided that Teaching is what I needed to do more of and on 28th Feb, 2012, left DGC and will commence at Himlam Range in D2 mid April.
My background basically has been in golf for over 20 years,and had me working for David Leadbetter at Mission Hills in Shenzhen,China for 3 years before coming to Vietnam. Prior to China I was the Director of Golf at Cheltenham GC in Melbourne for 11 years. I write a monthly instructional article for Golf Today Magazine each month as well if you wanted to have a look,please do.
My contact details are:
Email: wrightwaygolf@yahoo.com
Mobile: 01229475892

All the best, and hope to be able to do some work on your golf swing soon,
ps: from March 21-April 17th I will be in Australia on leave.

Phil Wright PGA