Last Minute packing !

Last minute packing any recommendations of what should i get before movin to kuwait such as certain brands that may not be found there or medicine or Gym supplements Etc....... this is an open discussion so u may state anything whether its cosmetics, medication, clothes, whatever ! :)

kinda hard to guess if ur not naming what it is ur lookin for so we can see whether its available here or not :P

the supplement shop in kuwait has a website, i dont kno it off by heart but if any of the members pass by it, im sure they can elighten u :)

all the best!

Get lots of patience you will need it while your here

@ legacy haha i know it was stupid of me not state the brands or things i may need but just thought what would a normal 24 year old need in Kuwait u know :P that may not find there ! and about the gym supplements that would be amazing if i can have more info about shops to go to

! Meagan well when it come to patience lol dont worry i will get an extra luggage for that :P well actually i tend to adapt to wherever am going cause if u lose patience u will never find peace wherever u go :)

i should charge u for this :P

here u go: click here to see what is available in Kuwait

haha i know am askin much but hey u are the Kuwait animator :P so i guess no charge for that thanks a lot bro for what ur doin i really appreciate it :) have a good day

feel free to always ask for more,
that is what i am here for :D

Thank bro :) will def ask more soon haha