I'm looking to have a French classes

HI

I'm looking to have a French classes anyone knows where i can take the classes? and for how much?

Hi <>,

I would suggest you to have a look at the Language classes section in the Kuwait classifieds and post an advert there as well. It might help you.

Until you find an actual french class, there is a great website (that is free) that I have been using.

livemocha.com

It lets you practice speaking and writing the language.  People that speak the language review your work for you. Give it a try.

Thanks Ime:)

i know of two french teachers in kuwait if ur interested

yes please let me know i'm interested...

i will let them know u are looking for french tuition and have them contact u thru the forum, agreed? :)

Hi !! I'll be a french teacher in the British Institute for Educational Training ! You can check it out :)

bonjoooour Didi :)

Wess, shes one of the two; i can vouch :)

:D haha

Thank u a lot Legacy ….. I don't know how to track this topic  i totally lost it! just seen it now!!!!!

Yes Didi…please give me more details to start ASAP

Hello, you can follow this link of the school : http://bivt.edu.kw/demo/?page_id=885#6

You're lucky cause they are still accepting registrations :) I guess you need to call them to ask for the price ! I'm not aware of it !

Guess if you want to take the class I'll be your teacher haha ! Take care

Hi Didi,

I did call them … they will start the coming one on 7th of March which is good for me. but the timing is really BAD…. The class at 5pm!!!! Tell me how can do it 5pm!!!

I finish my work “officially” at 5pm in Shewikh!! so let's assume that I'll leave at 5pm exactly which is very rare to happen so I'll reach Salmiyah around 6pm no way I could make it before 6 or 7pm, I live in Salmiyah and I reach home everyday around 6:30 pm!

if u got any tips on the Fee's please do share

100 KD per course but I really don't remember how many classes I guess for 10 classes  2 times a week… I guess so…

[Moderated: send details in private pls]

this post is EXTREMELY old - going on two years now.. please start a new topic