Where is the best indian food i can get ?

Where is the best indian food i can get, i heard about hydrabadi byryani,is tasy and yummy, friends, please tell me which restaurant is good in salmiya for that : if any one knows

regards

jijo

Maghal Mahal restaurant  :)

or Winners which is right next to it - theres really no "best" in town mon ami, its up to ur own taste and preference. i find moghul mahal amazing, but some people from India do not.

if u really want to test your tastes, heres my suggestion. head on over to kuwait city, where al muthana complex is, you have various restaurants around it, oriental, caesars, village in etc. go around them (they're all within walking distance of each other) and find a restaurant and inquire about the food u want. then see if they deliver to salmiya :P

and now my question to you is:

Who let the dogs out? :P

Asha's is good I think

legacy ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what u mean by that

u call me a dog ?

ur not familiar with the Baha Men's song - who let the dogs out?

seeing as how ur from the bahamas, i thought ud get it. my bad.

maybe u should check this vid before getting all defensive. relax.

Legacy u r very funny

I think Asha's near Marina Mall is good

Mugal Mahal is made according to the taste of the locals not typical Indian style thats my view

Meagan :one

if memory serves you were cooking for a living, or wanting to right? :D

wanting to buy not yet started i guess i need a little push

Ashas....Also found near mehboula in spoons complex.......I luvd D ambience & fud.......

legacy :lol: dear friend, i was just kidding ,,,,,

and yes ashas is good,,,,,,,,nice , i went there

meagan ,,,,,,,

no need for push ,start it........

Then Jijo,
I prefer you should try some more different restaurants for different tastes.

yunus we are speaking abt restaurants in kuwait, specially indian restuarant, and my theme is to find a new one which gives people good food, specially indian soichy and tasdty food

JiJo,
Even I know that.. that's the reason i asked you to try some restaurants for different tastes.

yep. im trying yunus ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You Should Try any of Alshaya restaurants.  :cool:

Jijo mon ami, no harm no foul :)

uve been given quite an extensive list there, now all thats left is for u to determine ur budget and enjoy!

PS no matter how ur tongue burns, do NOT drink water, it will only make things worse "/

theres a restaurant called "green" (something) in Kuwait city, in the heart of mubarakiya, they cater to vegeterian indian cuisine only, the ambiance of the area is nice, suggest u give it a looksie too

There's a small restaurant at the back of Muthanna complex, I think the name is Tourist Restaurant or something(sorry I forgot), but the food is great.. or you can try the one called Khyber Restaurant in Farwaniya area :P

doesnt khyber also have a branch right next to Muthanna? :P

i used to work across the street from Muthanna, so yes, im very familiar with the restaurants in the vicinity ^^

legacy wrote:

doesnt khyber also have a branch right next to Muthanna? :P

i used to work across the street from Muthanna, so yes, im very familiar with the restaurants in the vicinity ^^

It's a different Khyber.. I already asked the manager of Khyber Farwa about the Khyber behind Muthanna Complex. :)

I think I'm hungry, I mentioned too much Khyber already... lol!

i think u must learn to cook hydrabadi byryani at home & i kone u can cook it much better then any where u eat.........