Speech Therapist and Autism Evaluation

Please advise if there is a speech therapist you could recommend and also Occupational Therapist for some minor symptoms of Autism

can i know were do u stay?

Assalamualikum, do u knw any speech therapist or special educator. In ur contacts im living in riyadh .my son is mild autisic so if u knw any one plz. Let me knw.thxs

SEVA school (IISR) has a facility for special children. they would be able to advise you on this.

There is no seat its full any other. Private tutor let me knw

if it is mild autism i suggest you to put him in some private school run in apartments. it is important that he interacts a lot with normal children than with special children. infact in india it is encouraged to put special children in normal schools as long as their level is mild to medium.

Moderated by Maximilien 12 months ago
Reason : do your recommendaton in private pls

Assalamu alaikum i am a female physiotherapist looking for jobs in hospitals in riyadh can any one tell me how to search a job and where to appear for prometric exams thanksa and regards

Hello, I am speech therapist. Can you tell me more about your child?
How old is your child and where do you live?

I am a Britsh mother of two Aspergers children who are now adults.  I have a lot of experience so maybe I can help in some way.  How old is your child and what are the main difficulties that concern you?  If you would like to contact me on my email it is....*********....... Or you could call me on my mobile......... *********

Moderated by Priscilla 11 months ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

i want speech therapist for 5 year old child.
You may contact please.
Mob: ******
would b grateful for your kind consideration.

Moderated by Naomi 10 months ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello ahmad746,

I invite you to look for Therapists in Riyadh in the business directories. This section may be helpful to you.

Thank You,

hi Mirza,

were you able to find any? Let me know as i am looking for one too.

Questions and answers about the health system

Ask your question
Any good dentist in Riyadh
By Abbey2608
Psychologists/Psychiatrists in Riyadh.
By Yousufaws
Free Vaccination for child - MOH Address
By sk_rizwan
Hijama Centre in Riyadh and prices.
By cooldudell
Pregnancy in Riyadh
By Christine