Speech Therapist and Autism Evaluation

Hi
Do u speak Arabic fluently ??

@Afreen Fatima
Did u have any contact number for speech therapy I am from india

Pl contact ***

Moderated by Djameel 2 years ago
Reason : For services and businesses, please share recommendations and business contact through the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

For services and businesses, please share recommendations and business contact through the business directory.

Thank you.

Djameel
Expat.com Team
Hello

Any speech therapist in riyadh for my son

If any therapist plz kindly let me knw.
Hai friends, iam new to this platform. Looking for a new job as audiologist /speech language pathologist and would appreciate your support. If anyone knows any vacancies or have vacancy for the post please let me know.

Thanks in advance for any connections, advice, or opportunities you can offer.
@Ash25 I took my son to a center called Ehtiwa center near King Fahad Road. They have speech therapists. But I think first they will ask you to do an assessment for your son and then they suggest the program.

To be frank, I only did the general assessment, afterward, I decided to do the treatment for my son in India. From what I heard from several doctors it's very important to start the treatment as soon as possible. Less than 5-6 years is the best time.

I believe you can choose a specific assessment (only for speech) and also they can do a general assessment. I hope you have medical insurance cover for your son as the treatment can be slightly expensive. Per session might reach up to 300 SAR

For the assessment, I don't think the insurance will cover but the sessions will.

I don't know where you are from, but the challenge you will face here in Saudi when you meet the speech therapist is that they can either train him in English or Arabic. They can otherwise teach you how to train your son and then you need to train him in the local language.

Be patient with your son with the right treatment he will be back on track. If you still have any questions let me know. I will help you to the best of my knowledge.

@umfaisal hello, if you are still there in Saudi. may I have your contact no to discuss teh similar issue

@umfaisal Hi mr. faisal may I have your contact no, I also have the similar issue with my Kid who is 2.9 years old .
Kindly whatsme your contact no (***), if you are still here in Saudi
Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum section.

Hi

Can anyone help fr good center

speech thearpy for my son.

Plz kindly let me know.

Thanks

@Ash25

sky clinic in riyadh

any shadow teacher available in jeddah for kindergarten section

@umfaisal  salam im maimoona my son is 3.5 years old but dont speak can you help ?

Hello ,

I am a speech language pathologist with 7 years if experience looking for a job in Riyadh. Am from India. If someone can help me in a getting a job, i will be very greatful

Hello

I am a speech language pathologist from India.  Looking for a job in Riyadh. I have 7 years of experience.  Kindly help

@umfaisal

Hi Doctor,

I have a same case with my child, he is having mild problem in speech, could you provide me your number. I am in Riyadh and can contact with you.

Thanks

@umfaisal

Dear Doctor,

Please provide me your contact information. My WhatsApp number is ***. My child is 7 years old and facing speech problems a little bit.

Mirza Fariad ahmad

Moderated by Cheryl 8 months ago
Reason : Contact details