Close

Hijama Centre in Riyadh and prices.

Hey, guys!

I want to know a hijama centre in Riyadh where experienced doctors can be found. Also, please let me know the prices.

P.S: Suggestions from the people who already visited the hijama centre are much appreciated.

Thanks.

Hijama is practiced by saudis exclusively I believe , any one in your workplace would be able to guide  where to find one , there are alot of places in Riyadh that offer this service. I personally am not  a supporter of this practice, the scary part is  the risk of transmission of communicable diseases  , like HIV, Hepatitis . You will not find a doctor in the center , thats for sure , and it will not be expensive , a wild guess would be 50 riyals per session

I am not aware of any one in particular. But a while back I was talking to a friend who practiced it. He told me that the person he used to get service from is not cheap. I believe 50= Riyals per cup was his rate and 4-5 cups are minimum for any session.

I believe the magnitude of danger of disease transfer is same as with other modern age medical treatments. If any needle would be re-used; you would be luck to avoid any disease transfer. That Hijama performing person used fresh and new equipment for the whole process; never reused anything from prior use; according to my friend.

Unfortunately, I am not in contact with that of my friend. I am myself looking forward to a legitimate person performing Hijama; as I have been told that the result is so soothing that once a person gets it done correctly; he would go back to it again himself.

Hi
I have one number but haven't try it,
My friend gave it to me if you want I can send it

Please PM me. Thanks.

aleena.arif1234 :

Hi
I have one number but haven't try it,
My friend gave it to me if you want I can send it

Please PM the number. Much appreciated.

Thanks.

Please, could you send it to me as well..
Thanks a lot

Dear Alina.Arif...

Haven't received yet. Can you please send?

xxx
Abusalam
He just speaks Arabic

Moderated by Bhavna last month
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you

There are plenty of hujam in Riyadh and throughout Saudi Arabia. There is a hijamah center in Riyadh called Prophetic Medicine and charges 500SR per visit. Otherwise, you can use this directory http://www.hijamadirectory.co

What's the nationality? I have my own paraphernalias

I did it in New Cupping Center Group...cross between Imam Saud Road and Khalid ibn Walid.

Very nice place and clean, with doctor. 350SAR for 11 cups.

Women section available also.

Can you please share the google coordinates please? Thanking you

Gag78 :

I did it in New Cupping Center Group...cross between Imam Saud Road and Khalid ibn Walid.

Very nice place and clean, with doctor. 350SAR for 11 cups.

Women section available also.

Can you share GPS coordinates, please ?

Questions and answers about the health system

Ask your question
Christine
Pregnancy in Riyadh
By Christine
zubairrana
i need information about asian doctors
By zubairrana
Bharatkakkar
Vaccinations for kids in Riyadh