Close

Psychologists/Psychiatrists in Riyadh.

Hi i believe i am suffering from depression and am currently seeking professional help. If you have any recommendations please provide will help. I live in exit 9 if that helps

I have most of the symptoms of depression ( suicidal thoughts, lethargy, eating less, pessimism)

i would prefer a non muslim psychologist/psychiatrist

Hello Yousufaws and welcome to Expat.com

You can check out a professional recommended in our business directory :

> Psychologists in Riyadh

Feel free to recommend other professionals if you ever get some more contacts.

I would advise eating balanced diets - more green vegetables for the upcoming months, regular sport, watch a lot of film that will make you laugh and last but not least, google/youtube about ''The Secret'' and ''Law of Attraction''.
You will be fine, if you want to be fine.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hey yousef

I wish you feel better soon. I've been the most unlucky person when it comes to psychiatry. I've decided that these people are judgemental idiots and that i just need to find someone to talk to in order to get rid of the negativity in me. I could help you with that if you want. At least we could try it out.

However, if u actually found a good psychiatrist or psychologist, please let me know. 😊

Hi yousufwas,  I think I could help you because I work in medical field.
Just send me an email and I will will provide you with a good doctor.

seemo95 :

Hey yousef

I wish you feel better soon. I've been the most unlucky person when it comes to psychiatry. I've decided that these people are judgemental idiots and that i just need to find someone to talk to in order to get rid of the negativity in me. I could help you with that if you want. At least we could try it out.

However, if u actually found a good psychiatrist or psychologist, please let me know. 😊

hmmm judgemental idiots, the same one you came asking for help ?

Try focusing on religion, listen to lectures by some clerics, perhaps pray more, bring more islam into your life, read the Quran by translation if Arabic is not your first language.

I don't know what more to say.

I appreciate ur response, however, if one needs to talk to a psychologist or needs some psychiatric medication, this does not mean that they have to be religious or that they need a sheikh.

Moreover, what makes you even think that I don't prey or don't read the quraan everyday?

I'm a judgemental idiot :)

1- Are u male of female...
2- For female there is a hus and wife together massage place
3- If u are male... If u are really serious on Massage alone... I can recomend them or atleast hus... ..  but send your real photo...  and ensure no other activities expoecting...  only massage..

You can email this clinical psychologist. He's Chilean. He lives around exit 8, so he's close to you.

xxx

Moderated by Bhavna last month
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Moving to Riyadh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Riyadh

Travel insurance in Riyadh

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Riyadh

Flights to Riyadh

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Riyadh